• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Destiny

Is it great and awful

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2021
    Pokemon Destiny

I don't know how to make my own game so I just want to hear your opinion if this would make a good Pokemon game so go ahead and comment.:smile:

This story is about a boy or girl (if it possible to choose a gender) who lost his/her memory and found on the ground in a forest with nobody around only a note that say "come find me" from a mysterious person named Lisa. He/she doesn't know who that but it sound familiar to him and with a note there is key to something. So now he/she moving to find a way out of the forest and he find a town call garnet town because of the prized stone found long ago under there town. He/she then asks people's about the key or the girl or he/she is but no one knows. He goes to the lab in the town and he/she meets professor Cameron who doesn't know either but try to help you by giving a pokedex and a Pokemon (all 1-7 gen Pokemon starter) and tells you to go to bellwood city to meet a friend of his and see if he know something but on your way a mysterious guy come up to you and tells you "I don't have enough time to talk but here you'll need it" and he give you a scroll for you upcoming journey and say "we will meet again and be careful of-" but before he can give you the scroll team destiny show up and he leaves the scroll with you and run away with team destiny going after him. Team Destiny is of group scientists trying to change destiny for bad reason they will however get in your way. The man make a run for it and they go after him and team try to but you get in the way and they try to destroy you after that but, then they retreat and you go back to talk to the man but before you know it the mysterious man is gone. Team destiny is looking for celebi so they can have the power to travel through time and change destiny their boss is unknown to you but, he/she find out more during the adventure to find out who they are and team destiny is stealing electron and taking over corporations building for some evil plan and they know who you are for some reason?

Your two rivals are Kate and William who you meet along the way to the next city.

Willam (16 years old like the character) is a mature, smart teenage boy trying follow in his dad professor Cameron footsteps and is trying to become an pokemon Professor

Kate (16 years old) is a funny, energetic teenage girl and she want to enter the Pokemon tournament and win so she can go to face the E4 and challenge the champion who is her mom and become the number 1 trainer

Mrs. Sonja (the champion) is intelligence woman who specializes in mega evolution and is Kate's mom she can be a little hard on Kate but she loves her and will do anything to protect here from evil

Voultronix

Pokemon Fossil Creator
    Years
  • I feel like it is lacking quite a bit. Fighting a villainous team who seeks to control a legendary is a bit over used to say the least.. however if you are willing to add lots of new features and perhaps even new Pokemon or forms you could have a somewhat promising game. Maybe if you made your own legendary or centered the game about something slightly more original you could have a good game on your hands as you seem to have an eye for a good story.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    On top of what Voultronix said, amnesia might be a little overused as well. It's a story element in both Snakewood and Insurgence, not to mention every official Mystery Dungeon title (at least the English ones). What remains sounds like it could be worked into a pretty interesting story. Honestly though, I could've sworn the title said "Ruby Destiny". I know it was my mistake there, but I don't see myself being the last person to be confused by that, so keep that in mind.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2021
    If the evil team's theme is going to be destiny, then what's the reason behind it, what's their motivation? Also I feel like it will be hard to write great dialogue around destiny. If the player's reason for fighting against the evil team is to change destiny it's kinda clich?. Also you don't have to use a legendary as the mascot (if that was what you were going for) but instead have the legendary pokemon have a different role. Maybe they could protect something, whatever your idea is. I would also stay away from time travel or whatever you had in mind being the main focus because it's been used a lot and can be a great tool but not the plot entirely.

Back