• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Generation VII - Resource Collection Spreadsheet

Derxwna Kapsyla

Derxwna "The Badman" Kapsyla
Years
  • One of the things I really liked was the community group effort to produce a Generation 6 repository before the content was officially added to Essentials. I was expecting- hoping, rather, to see a similar effort for Generation 7. Unfortunately, as time went on, and there was more scattered assets, I begun to see that such a thing probably wasn't going to happen! Initially, I thought I'd make a kit with Generation 7 code in it from the community and distribute it but it was just too much time and effort for me to really sink my teeth into (and there was a lot of broken stuff that I didn't have the technical know-how to fix or create.) So, I opted for a simpler method.

This is a link to a spreadsheet that I've been working on for the past two or so days! I have combed over both Pokecommunity and Relic Castle to try and find resources and mechanics to give people a way to quickly locate these resources and compile them into their own project. The spreadsheet is still fairly incomplete (I haven't touched the moves section yet, and I need to clean up the Mechanics, PBS, and Graphics section of the spreadsheet), but it contains a mostly complete Abilities and Items section, all with code provided by the community and credited to the people who made them. If you can find anything that's missing (I swear I saw a resource for the Memories and Nectars somewhere...) or not listed on the Spreadsheet, or even you would like to contribute a resource, anything related to the organization and betterment of this project, please do not hesitate to contact me! I want to make life easier on me and several others who've probably been waiting for a comprehensive resource like this for a while now!

A few things to note: I have not tested the resources in this spreadsheet. If any of them are broken, or do not work on Essentials V 16/17/17.2, I am not aware. To my knowledge, most everything should be working as I scoured the threads I pulled them from and attempted to find the most working version of resources that I could. But, it's possible things slipped under the radar.

I feel like I'm forgetting to say some things but, I'll let it slide and post this now. Hopefully this resource helps people, and inspires others to further contribute!

Back