• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Редактирование Хака

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2019
    Привет всем, я уже обшарил весь интернет, я не знаю как найти или как можно сделать следующие, я хочу перевести многие GBA ROM HUK Pokemon Fire Red, но я не знаю с помощью какой программы это сделать, я находил только программу с помощью которой можно редактировать текст только на английский, кто может и понимает помогите... Я хочу сделать перевод на Русский такого хака как pokemon let's go pikachu gba

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hi everyone, I already searched the entire Internet, I don't know how to find or how to do the following, I want to translate many GBA ROM HUK Pokemon Fire Red, but I don't know with what program I can do this, I only found a program with which I can edit the text only in English, who can and understands help ... I want to make a Russian translation of such a hack as pokemon let's go pikachu gba

Hi! This is an english forum so if you're looking for help exclusively in russian you'll have to look elsewhere, sorry.
    I also don't believe russian translations of most ROM hacking tools exist off the top of my head.

Back