• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphics] Trying to change Pokemon textures using pk3DS and Ohana3DS Rebirth, but getting stuck!

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Hi all!
    I'm messing around trying to hack gen 6 games (ORAS and XY) beyond just randomisation, and I want to start editing textures! But I'm having some difficulties in the texture replacement process of Ohana3DS.

As you can see from the image linked below, when I'm trying to insert the original texture file to be replaced by my custom one, ohana doesn't want to recognise the file, even though I've seen this work perfectly in video tutorials - and I don't know what I'm doing wrong or what's changed to Ohana...
    https://imgur.com/a/9pm8aXD

I've done my best to follow online tutorials, so I really can't see what I'm doing wrong here, but it would be fab if any of you knew what the issue is.

Thanks!

Back