• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RPGM3D] Pokemon Giga3D Version (3D RPG WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shubshub

Master of The Y
Years
[Blender] Pokemon Giga3D Version (3D RPG WIP)

Time to Ressurect My Pretty Much Lifeless account to Tell you People about a New RPG Im working On Called Pokemon Giga3D Version It is a 100% Fully 3D pokemon Game with all New Pokemon NEVER BEFORE SEEN

The Game Is Set In The Region Of Zentaine
A few Differences To the Other Regions Of Pokemon is that In this Region you Dont Capture Pokemon with Poke' Balls Instead you Recruit Them By Showing them Your Power Using the Recruit Option Your Pokemon will Attack the Foe with a Move of your Choice and If the Foe Likes what It Sees the Recruit Meter Goes Up If the Foe Likes it all Enough He will Join

This Game currently Has No Screenshots
But I plan to Upload some eventually

This game is Made Using RPG Maker 3D

This game will Feature About 300 New Pokemon In the Final Release But In Each Release will Probaly Be 20-30 New Pokemon Hopefully
I Assure You That None Of The pokemon that will Be In this game will Be Ones you have Never Seen Especially In 3D

Canceled as I have a Better Idea Instead Not related to Pokemon

Canceled as I have a Better Idea Instead Not related to Pokemon

Reason Canceled: Because I would Rather Make a Dragon Quest Game Than Pokemon and Dragon Quest Is so Much easier to do as I dont Have to Store Monster Data Inside an item also this way I Can Have all The Monsters Running about On screen

Reason Canceled: Because I would Rather Make a Dragon Quest Game Than Pokemon and Dragon Quest Is so Much easier to do as I dont Have to Store Monster Data Inside an item also this way I Can Have all The Monsters Running about On screen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back