• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Question about text color.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2018
    Been having this weird bug as I'm trying to re-color all of my UI and Font. The image based UI is easy enough, open in GIMP and color away. I learned how to setup a universal color, but it isn't 100%. After setting it and checking a battle, all of the battle scenes are still using the old text's color and shadows. Example being these two; wondering if I could insure a permanent form of setting up my universal text color? Don't really know what I'm doing via coding, so I'm stuck at this point.

1t20MNIl.jpg

XuU0CGRl.jpg

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2018
    Oops. Since I found it after searching some more and deleting all of my previous spam of <c3=> and </c3>, it's in PokeBattle_SceneConstants btw. You can lock this thread if you want, my bad. =c

Last edited:
    Back