• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Eric Damon Chronicles: The Origin

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
  • Prologue:

It was a blustery afternoon out at sea, when an aristocratic couple was sailing on their small family yacht with their infant son in his mother's arms. The wind suddenly picked up, and the small boat was headed straight for a fairly-sized rock. The boy's father attempted to steer clear of it, but unfortunately, he could not do so in time. The yacht hit the rock, tearing a large hole in its hull. it began to sink. The boy's parents frantically looked for a flare gun and two life preservers, but alas, it was far too late.The boat was about to capsize. The boy's mother put her son into a neatly woven basket and covered it with a blanket. She noticed an island out in the distance, she let the ocean take her child towards the island, hoping there was a small town nearby.

Technically, the mother did the right thing, as right after she and her husband drowned, a Dragonite was flying overhead. It dove down towards the water, and scooped the infant right up into its arms, basket and all. The Dragonite, named Ajagar, was headed towards the nearest large island, which had previously been untouched by man for centuries. Ajagar was very wise, and knew a pride of Pyroar and Litleo, which had some eggs that never ended up hatching, many weeks after they were laid. The wise Dragonite's intention was to give this helpless child, the likes of which had not been seen by the Pokemon of this remote island for an extremely long time, to the pride in hopes that they would raise him as they would their own.

Within minutes, Ajagar gently landed near the pride's favorite hunting grounds, as they entire pride of one male Pyroar, three females and seven offspring, had just finished eating their share of a Zebstrika the females had killed no more than an hour prior.

"Mahatma, may I have a word with you, please? I have a request of utmost importance." Ajagar asked the head of the pride.

Mahatma, the male Pyroar, walked over towards Ajagar, and inquired as to what Ajagar's request happened to be.

"I know your pride has had some eggs that never hatched, and I found this humanling floating out at sea." Ajagar told Mahatma. "There was a boat sinking and I saved him. His parents had drowned. I was hoping you could raise him as if he were your one of your young Litleo. I suggest you talk to the females about this before you make your decision."

Ajagar gently put the basket down onto the ground, and the three female Pyroar walked over after Mahatma had told them about the humanling.

"We have reached an agreement, Ajagar." Mahatma explained. "We will raise him alongside our own offspring as you requested."

Ajagar opened the basket, revealing the blond-haired, blue eyed infant, holding a blanket with the name "Eric" stitched onto it.

"Apparently the humanling's parents named him Eric." Ajagar added, after looking at the blanket. "Take good care of him, Mahatma. And don't let Temujin find out about him!"

Sekhmet, the head female of the pride, was tasked with raising the humanling Eric, as it was one of her eggs that never hatched. The pride would not need to hunt again for another few days. Prey was abundant, and the rainy season had just begun after fifteen weeks of little to no rain. The storm clouds drew closer to the island, and the sound of thunder could be heard only a few miles away. The pride had to go back to the large cave they called home, to wait out the coming storm. Sekhmet gently carried the.basket's handle in her maw, and Mahatma led the way. The cave was dry, and usually warm, due to Litleo and Pyroar being part Fire-type. However,the pride was not alone in the cave. There was a family of Zubat and Golbat that roosted above them, waiting for the sky to clear and the sun to set. Their leader, a Crobat named Camazotz, opened his eyes as the Pyroar pride entered the cave.

"How was your hunt, ladies? Camazotz inquired. "Did you leave us any scraps?" Sekhmet then put the basket down in order to answer Camazotz.

"Yes we did, Camazotz. There is plenty of food for you, and for your flock. Ajagar also gave us a surprise of our pride." Sehkmet answered politely, yet was somewhat annoyed at Camazotz due to him asking thew same question after every hunt the pride has had.

"What did Ajagar give you? Can I eat it?" Camazotz asked, having a feeling that it was a freshly caught Magikarp. Mahatma opened the basket, and revealed the humanling Eric sleeping soundly inside.

"Ajagar found this humanling floating at sea, and we will raise him as our own. His name is Eric. DO NOT TELL TEMUJIN ABOUT HIM!" Mahatma answered, raising his voice somewhat. Meanwhile, Koba, the youngest Litleo out of the seven, was especially excited to have a new baby brother.

"You're not eating my little brother, Camazotz! He's my new best friend!" Koba shouted at the inquisitive Crobat.

"Koba...... You have my word. My flock will keep quiet about this humanling." Camazotz said, reassuring the pride."The rain has stopped, and night has fallen. Time for my flock to feast!"

Baby Eric let out a big yawn after Camazotz and his flock flew out to look for food, and the pride was ready to sleep and digest the Zebstrika they ate earlier that day.

Back