• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[YGO] Mist Valley Ninja Lock

Years
  • I am that anal! :P
    Ultra just looks horrible next to the amazing ulti. Anyway, that is off topic!

I was thinking of having Plaugespreader Zombie in there for more control, as in if I draw white dragon ninja, have the option tune as well!​

Years
  • Yeah but it's even more fail having a proxy next to two ultimates. I just can't, I can't even get my head around that way of thinking man.

I think Plague could be a good idea. It can also put a White Dragon Ninja back into your deck for your Ninjitsu art cards, which could prove to be a cute trick.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • Starlight Road is actually a pretty good card, imo (as a one-of, it's saved my life countless times). I think you might have too many unnecessary 3-ofs in your S/T lineup.

Years
  • As I said, I like Starlight, but it isn't needed in this build in my opinion.

I thought that until I tested it and it worked REALLY well. It does seem odd, but it helps the control of the deck and gives you more time for consistency.
    It is just down to personal tech! :3​

Back