• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Tool] Advance Map/Awesome Map editor advice

Years
  • Hello all, I know that these threads have probably been done to death, so much so that it's hard to filter through the less useful/outdated posts to find useful information.

I have been using Advance Map 1.95, but I've recently switched to Petuuuhhh's awesome rombase, and was looking to expand wild pokemon available in Advance Map. I was consider switching to Advance Map 1.92 as people seem to agree it's better in nearly every way, and it seems much easier to expand the number of wild pokemon that you can implement in tall grass. I have also however stumbled across Awesome Map Editor which looks cray-cray good.

My question really is; Do I need to jump through hoops in AME to put new Pokemon into the grass, like with hex editing and such, or does the program facilitate an expanded pokemon list from the get go? Or should I just use A-Map 1.92?

Thanks in advance for your replies xxx

Back