• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Megaman Battle Network: WWW's Revenge RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
  • Hi, this is gonna be an RP all about Megaman Battle Network. The idea of the story is Wily is back *again*and with his new set of goons, he's out to get Lan and his friends. You can play on the side of Lan or the side of WWW, but we don't want it all stacked on one side! Here is the form.

Name:
    Side(Lan or WWW):
    Net Navi:
    NN Description:
    Navi Classification:
    Special Chip:

You can play the role of your own character or/and a character from the show. You act as your Navi and your human self.I will be Lan/Megaman and my own character.

Name: David Eddy
    Description: Tall with red hair, wears a red tee shirt and black pants.
    Side: Lan
    Net Navi: Dragoman
    NN Description: Looks like a dragon robot hybrid, with mechanical legs and extremely sharp claws on his hands. Black, has jet pack on back.
    Navi Classification: Fire
    Special Chip: Dragon Inferno

join soon :)

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Nobody bothering wit this? Sounds like something I'd like to join...even if I dont' have the time.

Name: Kent
    Description: He has dark brown, relatively short hair, blueish/grayish eyes. Relatively short overall, and wears a trench coat. He is usually seen with sunglasses also. Upoon closer inspection, it's designer.
    Side(Lan or WWW): WWW
    Net Navi: Aerialman
    NN Description: A majority of the navi is yellow, but it also has a black cape that surrounds him. Technically it's basically megaman with the cape, but yellow.
    Navi Classification: elec
    Special Chip: Wind Blade (a wide range (aka 3 slots wide) shot that is fired 3 rows ahead with extreme speed, deal 100 damage, element elec)

Since it's WWW, can I like do the cheap-**** stuff? If I can:

Fifth Dawn (requires a hole in the arena, a summon of a sphere of wind from the hole, then it fires multiple wind shots at target, then the whole thing crashes onto the target, deals 20 each shot and 50for the crash, unblockable Nvai-type move, element elec)

Paradise Mantle (an aura of wind surrounds Navi, and is essentially Life Aura 250, no element)

And no WWW boss is complete without an incredibly cheap move that deals so much damage:

Crucible of Worlds (A flash of light begins the attack, many meteors drop onto the field with the shadows as indicators. This continues for 10 meteors, each dealing 50 damage. Then flame bursts out of the ground in random order, with shadow as indication, but quicker to execution. Each flame burst deals 60 damage. no element)

Last edited:

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    Ill join, Looks Fun. (Im a boy, but im gonna make my character a girl XD Shes gotta be a signer XD :p)

Name: Lenne
    Des: Long pink hair, Always changinf clothes, Ver Niceand fun to be around.
    Netnavi: Heart
    NND: Armed with a sword flute, Heart has the power to attack offense and defence by playing a tune. Colour Pink
    NNC: Ice
    SC: Love Ball. With her flute, Heart plays a tune which its transformed into a ball of energy, blasting the 6 pannels infront.

^^;;

Master

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Name:Totodile
    Dis:yellow hear,a MEGAMAN T-shirt,Red pants and a Dalfin panted pet
    Side(Lan or WWW):Lan
    Netnavi:Pandaman
    NND:It is a panda bear with a bambo stick for a sword
    NNC:elec
    SC:Hyper Ray st. 465 Using it's sword it will blast out a super fast beam 5 panells

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • Sound cool, I love megaman, jacks in...

Name: Silva
    Description: Tall with Silver hair, wears a white T-shirt that says netbattle and blue jeans. rides a skate board
    Side: Lan
    Net Navi: Aquaman
    NN Description: Looks like megaman in a totally blue suit blue.
    Navi Classification: Water
    Special Chip: Aqua Blast [hits all squares in opponents half]

...jacks out

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    One note, im gonna be on a side adventure, then you will meet me at a cencert ;)

nanok242

<-<-Aipom lover go aipom
    Years
  • can i join?
    here is the stuff that you would like
    Name:shard
    Description:weres cool sun glasses like the owner of punkman in mbn3 blues spikey hair blue.sleve liss shurt and long blue pant cut off at the knees
    Side(Lan or WWW):www
    Net Navi:shadowman
    NN Description:looks like megaman's shadow style but with a cape
    Navi Classification:dose not have one
    Special Chip:shadowman (comes from a shadow around(above , below,and from the side)the viruses or navi and dose 150.dmg each punch)

nanok242

<-<-Aipom lover go aipom
    Years
  • i have blue and white. i have only got to the first bass battle on white and on blue i have no idea my freind is playing blue the last time i heard were she was she was in the undernet under square test

shining_light

Dolphins. ^^. School. ;-;
    Years
  • Nanok242 said:
    i have blue and white. i have only got to the first bass battle on white and on blue i have no idea my freind is playing blue the last time i heard were she was she was in the undernet under square test
    actually, i'm on the final 2 bosses...close enuff though! XD
    luv megaman! me join!
    Name: Lil' Schu
    Description: 5'9", Medium Length Blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail, Light Blue Jeans that flare, Long-sleeved purple shirt with sleeves that flare(i like stuff that flares! do ya know wat i'm talkin about though?), Slip-ons shoes, glasses that have those square lenses, likes Chaud (now ya all think i'm crazy rite? XD)
    Side(Lan or WWW): Lan
    Net Navi: Pheonix
    NN Description: looks kinda like Serenade(you all know who that is rite? and what he looks like? i can attach a pic if ya like.), only instead of the lil' pink thingies that protect him, she's got (blue)pheonix wings to protect her. Really BIG wings.
    Navi Classification:Fire
    Special Chip: BlazingWind(v1~60 damage|v2~120 damage|v3~180 damage): puts a fire-tornado around the opponent(s),lifts them really high up, and drops them
    --------------------
    edited june 18, 2004 cuz i saw serenade's pic and thought i would change it. saw protoman's pic too. changed the special chip. and some of my peep's description.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back