• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lusamine Toughest Trainer....Ever?

Is Lusamine the Toughest Trainer Ever?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FloofyIncineroar

The fluffiest giant kitty.
Years
  • Lusamine wasn't exactly impossible in either battle, though Ultra Space was slightly more challenging. Though it might just mean I had the right team to use against her, since I had an Alola Muk that could be used against Clefable, and I took out Milotic with relative ease with my Toucannon's Bullet Seed. My Incineroar easily took out Lilligant and Mismagius as well. The Pokemon I had the most trouble with is Bewear, but I had an Alakazam on my team.

User19sq

My Mimikyu single-handedly smacked her around. Twice. The poll has no option for that.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    The only challenge I had with her was her dang Clefable. All the others went down relatively easily. She's not among the greats, though.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2017
    I seemed to have the right team and it was pretty easy :P. (TIP!!! USE TSAREENA WITH TROP KICK!!! SUPER GOOD!!!

Schizii

Always tired.
    Years
  • My first playthrough I didn't really have much difficulty. Decidueye and Tsareena *coughmypowercouplecough* were the duo that really handed her in for me.

I believe someone also already mentioned it, but N was definitely the hardest one. I had to try a few times to take him down, I think about five.

Back