• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Music was Different Between Night & Day

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • In Diamond/Pearl/Platinum the music was different almost everywhere in the region depending on whether it was night or day. Some town's music have a completely different tone during the day than they do at night, but some are very subtle changes in the instruments used.

This was somewhat seen again in the S/M/US/UM games, but D/P/PT was the first to do it.

What was your opinion on this? I really thought it was cool that the music was different in almost all the areas of Sinnoh depending on if it was night or day. I think it would have been even cooler if there was a different theme in the mornings of the game, too, but that was just not meant to be, I guess.

Back