• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakemon

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2019
    Hello, I'm new here so sorry if this post is in the wrong place but I am looking for someone who can design fakemon for me. I have ideas for the starters and legendaries but you can make all the other fakemon however you want. You can even make the types, stats, descriptions, etc for the fakemon if you want and I only have the ideas for the designs of the starters and legendaries so I am open to types, stats, etc ideas for the starters and legendaries.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    I'd be glad to help you out. If you want to make any kind of request or something, just message me and I'll what I can do. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2019
    I'd be glad to help you out. If you want to make any kind of request or something, just message me and I'll what I can do. :)

Thank you very much, I'm still working on the maps and story line, but I could use a whole new Pokédex with as many Pokémon as you want to make, at least a good amount of new Pokémon though, plus the starters and legendaries that I have ideas for what I want them based on but I need help making the actual designs for them. Also, if you could maybe make some new sprites or know someone who can make some new sprites?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    Thank you very much, I'm still working on the maps and story line, but I could use a whole new Pokédex with as many Pokémon as you want to make, at least a good amount of new Pokémon though, plus the starters and legendaries that I have ideas for what I want them based on but I need help making the actual designs for them. Also, if you could maybe make some new sprites or know someone who can make some new sprites?

Sprites are easy, you can use PGE to import an image that has the front/back/shiny sprites.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    I?m terrible at making fakemon and sprites lol

Oh lol I didn't realize you meant that way :P Like I said, if you want to make some kind of request (ie you have a design idea or smth) just shoot me a message, I'd be glad to help, I love making pixel art :)

Back