• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IM MAKING a rm2k pokemon game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2007
the game is called pokemon the 2nd generationill put some screen shots up when i know how

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
You have to paste them on Paint.

Gee, I really Started an RM2K fest.... Well I co-started it, Frostweaver did all the work. :)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Those look Very Cool! I like how you arranged your town, and the Route looks great!

Keep up the Good Work ^_^.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
very good map certainly ^_^
if you manage to work around the battle system then you can pretty much call yourself "complete" (everything will come easy after the battle system is fixed)

the first screenshot has a minor flaw... since the white fenses cannot "change direction" and is stuck on a limit that the fense can only move horizontally, they aren't the best fenses in the world. Try...

a) make flowers your fense. just make them "X" property in terms of walking over it.
b) use the wooden fenses instead. won't be as pretty but it does turn around.
c) if you know how to, mix up the tilesets. boot out the white fenses for other types of fenses from other tilesets.

be sure to check your map tileset property so you can't walk across trees ^_^;;

seems like you did find yourself Pokemon charsets that i failed to find... mind if you send them over? ^_^;; *greedy*

Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2007
battle

this is a picture of my battles can someone make some battle animations that you can see the pokemon actually see the pokemon hit each other/ or shoot each other with a stream of fire/ or rush towards the other pokemon and hit it/ if you will make the battle animations make the attacks that nintendo uses thanks if you make send them to me via email heres my address [email protected]

thanks

Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2007
poke

the game will have 3 countrys/34 citys im one fourth of the way done with the first country

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
now "Pokemon Style" is impossible to achieve as i mentioned for many times now because it's hardcoded into the program. If you want your game to be pokemon style, go pokemon rom hacking, not RM2K.

Kecleon if you want 4 battle moves, change one of the option to "next page for more attacks" or something to allow 4 slots instead of 3. That will really improve your game.

As for Nintendo attacks, i am very sure that it is...
"IMPOSSIBLE"
RM2K is capable of better (or equal to RS graphic), invent your own. Plus players would like to see something new rather than repeats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back