• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

celedon version

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2019
    off the bat just throwing this idea out there and see if anyone would want to do it. I wrote the story and ideas, just don't have patience with pokemon essintials . your a worker at celadon, regular white collar guy, you go to the restuant and get drunk, hook up with the old lady in the first floor of your job and she gives you your first pokemon, celadon holds an amature tourtement, you win it and along the way you get woman that love you and help you become pokemon amature champion. after that somehow you become gym leader of celadon and you defend the gym while using a huge safari zone to get you pokemon

features
    pokemon
    huge safari zone, I would want you to take 500 steps and have check points to where you want to reach....huge like xenoblade chronicles

side quests- to get iv perfect pokemon ex catch 5 caderpies someone gives you a perfect butterfree like xenoblade chronicles

find itams, give them to people. find keys to unlock areas. you know all that kind of stuff

double gym leader battles... now since your a gym leader your max level is 28 with a chance at a lv 40 legend in story. however you could be fighting lv 50 60 pokemon , but if you use the right pokemon and moves , itams, you can win....like a puzzle new story content after every ten battles, and it can go on forever.....lol

so if anyone wants to see my notes, pick up the idea... pm me just be great to see it in some kind of reality

Back