• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CLoning 100%legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

--DaRkRai--

Pokemon.Tyrant
Years
  • the title sais all i can clone up 2 6pokemon in 5mntues 8kinda like baseballkid* but his a lil faster but hes not on so this is a thread 2 post for me 2 clone . (p.s) i will not clone hacked pokemon because it is basically showing i am helping you 2scam others with ur cloned hacks.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    I'm interested, could you clone my shiny charizard 3 times and my shaymin (from glitch) 3 times?

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Yeah, the AR cloning doesn't harm your game at all. If it was going to harm someones game it would be the person using it

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Wakachamo, hope you don't mind if I post this but I need to give them a proof ^^;

this is the opinion of ONE mod. if mods really gave a crap about AR cloning they would have shut down all of the AR cloning threads long ago. unless there is some sort of secret mod meeting where they discuss AR cloning and whether it is good or bad, this is perfectly ok

although --DaRkRai-- you are being mentioned in teh hacking thread again. may want to see whats up

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    this is the opinion of ONE mod. if mods really gave a crap about AR cloning they would have shut down all of the AR cloning threads long ago. unless there is some sort of secret mod meeting where they discuss AR cloning and whether it is good or bad, this is perfectly ok

although --DaRkRai-- you are being mentioned in teh hacking thread again. may want to see whats up

That's exactly what I'm doing right now because we don't allow it. And yeah, there is a "secret mod place" where we discuss all of this. And this is not OK.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back