• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

artificial RED | Complete 721 Pok?mon rombase | Update 12/08/16 | Version 1.1

Years
  • So i downloaded this patch, patched my rom and everything worked fine. But as soon as i open advance map and try to edit the wild pokemon, the pokemon only go up to arceus and not the 721 pokemon included!? I can't find any information on what i need to do to get all the pokemon in the game! Please help thanks
    what rom you use for patching and what program you use, can you send me a link.. coz when i try to patch it in my clean rom it got blank and i can use it

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2022
    Hey!
    So, first of all. Sorry for a bit of necromancy magic. But I really love this ROMbase! It's quite an accomplishment and it pains me to know that it's in undefined hiatus. :(
    So, I was wondering if someone has .ini files for this. I would really love to edit it with PGE, D&D or G3HS. I saw people providing it in few other pages, but all links seems to be dead.
    Best regards! :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2020
    I'm new to romhacking and patched the file to the firered rom (with tsukuyomi UPS) but when I load the rom in for example advancemap or advance series editors, only the original pokemon of the rom show up. Did I do anything wrong or so?

EDIT: I guess I need the .ini files to use/edit this base?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I'm new to romhacking and patched the file to the firered rom (with tsukuyomi UPS) but when I load the rom in for example advancemap or advance series editors, only the original pokemon of the rom show up. Did I do anything wrong or so?

EDIT: I guess I need the .ini files to use/edit this base?

Use A-map 1.95 for the wild pokemon. Open a-map exe (1.95) go to 77dd5 and change 9b01 to d102

Back