• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Glitched or Normal?

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • I mostly played through normally (I didn't skip any gyms or the Marowak ghost or anything), but I did put a glitched Mew on my team at the first opportunity. c: Her name is Eve.

(I also wanted to try and encounter Missingno., but I didn't have the right name :/ Oh well.)

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i usually just play them normally tbh. i don't like to glitch them out. not to say i don't enjoy my fair share, though. i did the mew glitch in red when they released it on virtual console bc like. why not. how else was i gonna get a mew lol. yes she went on my team. so what. i'm powerful

AbsoluteZeroGravity

Bug Catcher Zero
    Years
  • Nowadays I play them normally; since I'm playing them on the 3DS I want to experience to feel legitimate. I used to do the Mew glitch every playthrough back on my cartridges though. I also did a playthrough of my Yellow cartridge once where I activated as many known glitches as possible, it was pretty fun.

Back