• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum hack: Pokemon Omicron

Years
  • This honestly looks very good.

I don't like playing hacks that aren't complete (at least to the end of the story) but I'll follow the progress of this project even if i don't play the betas that may come out.

That said, i hope you don't give up and one day you get to finish this, it really looks wonderful

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2022
    He's pretty active in the Kingdom of NDS Rom Hacking Discord. I'd say it's still in development. Yes i know i'm necroposting by replying to you. But just wanted to point it out so this thread doesn't just *die* and disappear

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2022
    The game looks good but, can you guys make a discord server for it where you can put up any recent updates(if any) and will be easy to communicate too.

Back