• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Help Forming a Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Real quick background: Friend and myself are bringing back Pokemon where I live, so far about 20-30 people are playing again. We plan on having a tournament before school is out. My friend and I are going to have a battle in approximately one month though to see who is the better of us. I've played Pokemon for a long time, but I realize I don't know as much as I could. I'm looking for as much advice on it as possible that will make me better, I mean, much better, a Steven Hawking of Pokemon. Thanks!

Here is my current team, still undecided.

Charizard
    Dragonair
    Dugtrio
    Haunter
    Lapras
    Jolteon

Not very far into the game, got it last week and have exams to study for, but I hope to have a Dragonite and Gengar by the end of this week. (If I can find a trade back at school). I chose Lapras over Kingdra (good or bad?).

Any comments or revisions would be great, and suggested moves to use with them. I'm not really liking Dugtrio in the party, but that's just me.

Anyway, I think I've said enough at the moment, thanks for anyone who helps me with this. This is my first post on this site, so I'm terribly sorry for anything I've done that is nubbified. Did muh best ;D
    Thanks again!

Last edited:

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Um this isn't the place for in-game teams and even if this was competitive post in the stickies.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • the rules said:
    — Teams must include six Pokémon, each including its with item, EV spread, nature, and four moves. Please use something resembling the following format when listing each Pokémon:

Pokémon @ Item
    Trait (If required)
    EVs
    Nature
    - Move 1
    - Move 2
    - Move 3
    - Move 4

Rate-my-teams require the above format and must be competitive. Feel free to PM me these changes to your thread, but for now, it doesn't meet our requirements.

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back