• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^-^ The Buizel/ Floatzel Fanclub! ^-^

Should we have a Buizel/Floatzel user profile group?

• Yes

Votes: 30 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomBlues

Pokemon and Keroro Gunso=<3
Years
  • I'm back, and, topic redone.
    If "they" were to introduce a new evo for the buizel, would it be a baby pre-evo or an evo for floatzel? What would it look like?
    I can sketch that out, and use MS Paint to draw it(cos I don't have a freakish Scanner).

Buizel

Never-ending fan
    Years
  • I haven't been online in ages. Welcome new members!

Please try to contribute more to this thread as it is dying and I don't want it to die when we have so many members!!!

Last edited:

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • I haven't been online in ages. Welcome new members!

Please try to contribute more to this thread as it is dying and I don't want it to die when we have so many members!!!
    Contribute contribute contribute.

Hey guys I got my name changed back, I missed this name.

It was stupid for me to change it.

Also we need people to post here for it to not die. So POST ALREADY!!!

Buizel

Never-ending fan
    Years
  • Contribute contribute contribute.

Hey guys I got my name changed back, I missed this name.

It was stupid for me to change it.

Also we need people to post here for it to not die. So POST ALREADY!!!

You changed your name? To what? Anyway
    Your on a business trip and your Buizel/Floatzel is staying at a friend's house (your pokeball's broken). Your a little worried about it. Do you:
    (a) Call to make sure it is OK
    (b) Immediately catch the next plane home.
    (c) Don't worry. It's in good hands.

Last edited:

Buoysel

Years
  • (d) What are you talking about? My Buizel/Floatzel is safe and sound in it's Pokeball attached to my hip.

I choose D.

Buoysel

Years
  • Just imagine yourself in this situation, what would you do?

First off IF I had a Floatzel, and you actually manged to pry it from my death grip, I wouln't just leave it with anybody. If I left it with someone, I would have to really trust them, so I would not be worried about it.

RandomBlues

Years
  • Hai I'm back.
    Was forgetting about this.
    As for this question:
    If "they" were to introduce a new evo for the buizel, would it be a baby pre-evo or an evo for floatzel? What would it look like?
    Look, I drew this(yes, my taste is different):
    Furosel.png

フローインフル (furo^infuru)- Flow inflation = [JP]Furosel/Furuzel=[US/EL]Furozel/Flatzel

Your on a business trip and your Buizel/Floatzel is staying at a friend's house (your pokeball's broken). Your a little worried about it. Do you:
    (a) Call to make sure it is OK
    That's my answer. Bui-kun would also be worried about his owner, yes?

Buoysel

Years
  • Okay I came up with a topic the other day: If someone were about to give you a Buizel, but they gave you a choice of; (A) one that was very young, and needed raised, or (B) one that was more mature, and already knows the ropes?

Oh, and has anyone played Platinum? The animated the back sprites of all of the pokemon. When I first saw the Buizel one I was like OMG OMG OMGOMG THAT IS SOOOOOO FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!! I almost screamed like some crazy fan girl. Anyway, you can see the sprites here or see my avatar for the Buizel one.

RandomBlues

Years
  • I've already seen the sprites last year, December.

Well, Buizel-kun(not my fault that most Buizels look like guys) sure is excellent.

Oh, so you discovered the sprites on the same site as I did.

If someone were about to give you a Buizel, but they gave you a choice of; (A) one that was very young, and needed raised, or (B) one that was more mature, and already knows the ropes?
    Of course very young. He/She'll grow up to be your best friend, desu-a~! Matures. They'll take a hard time to get friendly with.

Buizel

Never-ending fan
    Years
  • I've played the Japanese version of Platinum. I didn't realise there was a patch that had english translations until I was at Victory Road lol. But I did learn some Japanese during the game play.
    If someone were about to give you a Buizel, but they gave you a choice of; (A) one that was very young, and needed raised, or (B) one that was more mature, and already knows the ropes? Definitely young. They would be much cuter and you can raise them into anything you want. Plus it is much easier.

EDIT: OK this thread is on the verge of dying so if anyone wishes to keep this thread, then please post something.

Last edited:

Buoysel

Years
  • Umm... hi! I'm a fan of floatzels, and wanted to join this club.

Well hello Kaicy, my name is KC too, I am glad that you wanted to join this group, however the thread has died. You did post in it after the one month rule; but I don't think much will happen to you because you are new. Make sure you read the forum rules so you don't get into any trouble.

Fell free to chat with me if you need anything.

Pikachu42315

Buizel Trainer
    Years
  • Hi people

I think Buizel is the:

Cutest
    Bestest
    Strongest
    Awesomest
    Powerfulest
    Did i mention Cutest
    and most Friendly Pokemon ever

:)

PLZ CAN I JOIN PLZZZZZZZZZZZZz

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
  • I'm a big Floatzel fan myself, although I like Buizel too. I'm writing a fanfiction (specifically a Pokemon adventure/horror story) with a Floatzel as the main character. He has no Poke-powers, so he has to protect himself with whatever he can find. His name his Daniel.

Here's a picture of him.

Daniel_the_Floatzel_by_malfunit.png

NO, the thing on his back is not a gun; it's a silver candlestick for self-defense.

Years
  • Whoa, October to May? Please don't revive threads that haven't been active for a month, much less 7 months. : (

*Locked*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back