• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Audio] Mass insertion of music?

jespoke

Still do monotype challenges once in a blue moon
Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2020
    I made a video of the entire Emerald soundtrack with just trumpets for Youtube: https://youtu.be/5Vf1G3vUJ5g
    So now i have the whole soundtrack, sound effects and FR/LG soundtrack and all, as all trumpet midis with the route 110 soundfont. And that got me thinking if there was any good way of putting them all back into my Emerald rom. There are 529 files, so doing it one at a time seems like it would take a longass time...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I wonder if there's a way to just replace the instruments themselves, and not the songs. Probably would be way easier.

RoadToCerulean

A Ordinary Kanto Lover
    Years
  • In fact, you don't have to export the songs to MIDIs at all.

From Songs 350 to 558 (the songs in the sappy.xml), their tracks and headers take up a continuous chunk of space, from 0x8903A8C to 0x89A2A19. So:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back