• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] Amazon Allows Amazon Echo To Become Your Very Own Pikachu!

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
So what are your thoughts on this new Skill?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Not very interested, I don't own an amazon echo. Now if they'd had one for other pokemon, I'd be more interested.

Years
Even though someone would have to pay me to have something like an Amazon Echo or Google Home, I still think this is a fun idea. It might get old quick, but as long as it's free, it's probably worth a download for anyone who has a compatible device!

Vigilance

Re-diddly-dacted
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 12, 2019
I thought it was a cute and fun way to incorporate Pokemon into stuff. I don't have any of the devices but it's a good gimmick to interest a community.

apkmirror

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 29, 2018
This is an interesting collaboration, but it seems to me that this is an attempt to sell even more Amazon Echo for an audience that likes games and Pok?mon themes. What do you think?

Back