• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wanted shiney magikarp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi all
    My husband is driving me mad, he is going bananas looking for a shiney magikarp, has anyone got a bread reject etc that they could trade with him, we would both be incredibly happy! Not looking for any special ivs etc, just not a high high level. He has an ultra beast to trade or a shiney crabrawler. Many thanks from both of us!

CurtisS2013

"Nothing is worth doing, unless you give your best
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    Miss, I actually have a Lvl-1 Shiny Magikarp to spare. I'm unaware of its Ivs, but it's Adamant with HA.
    I'm a die-hard Gyadros fan...so I went on a hardcore Magikarp breeding safari for abit.
    Nothing in particular I need...expect for Moon Ultra Beast exclusives.
    I can be on to trade in the next hour or around this time tomorrow.
    Glad to be assistant.

CurtisS2013

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    Did you still need the shiny magikarp, miss? If so, still available...ill be on for a few hours this evening.

CurtisS2013

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    Truly sorry to inform you of this, but due to very limited space in my PC and no Poke Bank app out yet...I had to let Shiny Magikarp go to a good home for space...waited for some response as long as I could but due to no activity, I assumed you found what you needed.
    Safe travels, I'm sorry...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back