• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] FT Shiny Flawless-near Flawless Starters LF Shiny megastone carrier GEN VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    maybe it's because they either don't have what you want or they are not interested in pokemon x/y/oras anymore

hmmmm thanks for letting me know... i guess will just have to make more attractive offers. The thing is, pokemon bank is still not updated yet...and i would rather start that game with my shiny collections that is far more exciting... Damn pokemon bank!

Dusbusk

Shiny Searcher
    Years
  • hmmmm people dont seem interested...i wonder why? =\

Its not that people arent interested, you need to be more patient LOL, its not like people will run your house in after a few minutes :D
    Im looking currently for some Shiny starter which I would love to have:
    -Chikorita
    -Cyndaquil
    -Oshawott
    -Squirtle

Since you said you have a List of them may you give me like the details of the four Im looking for? (If you have them of course)
    Only things I would like to know would be the OT, Nature and if they have any egg-moves.
    In exchange I have alot of CP-Shinys from the last 6 Gens, which includes Snorunt and Slowpoke which youre looking for:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L08jff8Rj-Rtx1FQKONind86c4L7tDZ5IGJ9EfF25Y0/edit?usp=sharing

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Its not that people arent interested, you need to be more patient LOL, its not like people will run your house in after a few minutes :D
    Im looking currently for some Shiny starter which I would love to have:
    -Chikorita
    -Cyndaquil
    -Oshawott
    -Squirtle

Since you said you have a List of them may you give me like the details of the four Im looking for? (If you have them of course)
    Only things I would like to know would be the OT, Nature and if they have any egg-moves.
    In exchange I have alot of CP-Shinys from the last 6 Gens, which includes Snorunt and Slowpoke which youre looking for:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L08jff8Rj-Rtx1FQKONind86c4L7tDZ5IGJ9EfF25Y0/edit?usp=sharing

Hi DusBusk

Sure i do have them. Haha yeah i do tend to be rushy at times my bad X)

Details are:
    - Chikorita
    OT: Daxx ID 19857
    Nature Brave
    No Eggmove
    Ability Overgrow

-Cyndaquil
    OT: DAxx ID 49448
    Nature Lonely
    No Eggmove
    Ability Blaze

-Oshawott
    OT: Dax ID 19877
    Nature Quiet
    No Eggmove
    Ability Torrent

-Squirtle
    OT: ClassyNinja! ID 39629
    Nature Modest
    No Eggmove - but has Ice Beam
    Ability Rain Dish
    With Pokerus

If you agree, i would like to trade for your:

Level 1 Cottonnee

Level 1 Slowpoke

Level 1 Clamperl

Level 1 Duskull

Please let me know Thank you!

Azhaii

Dusbusk

Shiny Searcher
    Years
  • Hi DusBusk

Sure i do have them. Haha yeah i do tend to be rushy at times my bad X)

Details are:
    - Chikorita
    OT: Daxx ID 19857
    Nature Brave
    No Eggmove
    Ability Overgrow

-Cyndaquil
    OT: DAxx ID 49448
    Nature Lonely
    No Eggmove
    Ability Blaze

-Oshawott
    OT: Dax ID 19877
    Nature Quiet
    No Eggmove
    Ability Torrent

-Squirtle
    OT: ClassyNinja! ID 39629
    Nature Modest
    No Eggmove - but has Ice Beam
    Ability Rain Dish
    With Pokerus

If you agree, i would like to trade for your:

Level 1 Cottonnee

Level 1 Slowpoke

Level 1 Clamperl

Level 1 Duskull

Please let me know Thank you!

Azhaii
    Would be only interested in your squirtle, since it's the only one with a beneficial nature, therefore you have to choose one of your 4 demands :P

Last edited:

Dusbusk

Shiny Searcher
    Years
  • Would be only interested in your squirtle, since it's the only one with a beneficial nature, therefore you have to choose one of your 4 demands :P
    Excuse the double post, I have a spare Duskull clone, so it would be the easiest for me to trade my duskull for your squirtle. Otherwise I would have to look for a Gen 6 cloner which will take some time. If it's ok with you, otherwise I'll consult a cloner :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Well I can clone for you instantly if we are to trade. If i do, perhaps i will just trade my squirtle, but in return for both your Cottonnee and Slowpoke?

Dusbusk

Shiny Searcher
    Years
  • Well I can clone for you instantly if we are to trade. If i do, perhaps i will just trade my squirtle, but in return for both your Cottonnee and Slowpoke?
    I rather trade 1:1, since it's the most fair trade condition

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Of course. No worries. In that case i can do the cloning for you. I will trade for your Cottonnee in this case?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Yup seems fine, need your ID and FC so we can trade :P

Yep Sure. My details are:

My FC is 3668 8900 2440
    Ign is Azhaii

I may not be able to trade right this moment. But should be free in about 1 hour. That will be 10:30am Sydney time UTC + 10 Eastern Australia time Zone. Will that suit you?

Thanks
    Azhaii

Dusbusk

Shiny Searcher
    Years
  • Yep Sure. My details are:

My FC is 3668 8900 2440
    Ign is Azhaii

I may not be able to trade right this moment. But should be free in about 1 hour. That will be 10:30am Sydney time UTC + 10 Eastern Australia time Zone. Will that suit you?

Thanks
    Azhaii
    Yup, sure will do. See ya in a hour

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back