• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D/P/Pt Load Screen

Years
  • Well i've decided to post this here, as my members have had this for a few weeks now.

This is a loading screen similar to Diamond/Pearl/Platinum.

Original Thread: http://www.planetdev.net/index.php?showtopic=414

Here's a screenie to show what i mean:

dpptload.png

For those of you wondering where the options errr, option is, it's below new game.

When you move the cursor below new game, it scrolls smoothly down to options and back up when selecting continue.

Ok, here are the instructions.

1. Create a new script section above main and call it something like "PokemonLoad"

2. Paste the following script into the new section you just created:

Spoiler:

3. Give credit if you use this!

Thanks, and I hope you like it :)

nmorr

Takin a brake. -_-
    Years
  • Hey CNG, I thought you left..Anyways, I hope u don't mind, I posted your Dual Screen Battle System, but gave you full credit.

Rise

「Rise Director」
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2010
    I tried the script to see how it went, but it was practically impossible to show a continue screen. New game took over the spot for continue, still showing the same text, and options became new game, with the same problem.

triggerhappymonk

Strong as crap trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    I tried the script to see how it went, but it was practically impossible to show a continue screen. New game took over the spot for continue, still showing the same text, and options became new game, with the same problem.

Just use version 1, it works for me. the only thing is, when you select "OPTIONS" The menu stays while the option screen is in the background.

pokemad

Self taught hacker
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Great script.
    A few problems but great overall

Back