• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi(Not exactly new but recently became active)

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    Hi guys one of the original Pokemon fans here I've been a fan since the original red,blue, and Yellow came out i love watching the Pokemon anime (But with the company Pokemon USA has yet to inpress me and like them better then 4kids)

So sorry for the late introduction when I've already posted some. Oh and also the only way i have access to the games currently is through emulation

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hi guys one of the original Pokemon fans here I've been a fan since the original red,blue, and Yellow came out i love watching the Pokemon anime (But with the company Pokemon USA has yet to inpress me and like them better then 4kids)

So sorry for the late introduction when I've already posted some. Oh and also the only way i have access to the games currently is through emulation

Hey ryaneden, welcome to PC. :3

We've been having sooo many original fans coming 'round lately. Which is both awesome because the original fans are still sticking around and sad because I wish we had more new fans coming around too. :( And I don't know too much about the animé, sadly. ;-;

But that's okay, really. You haven't really posted that much at all, and there's plenty more room to go around posting. 8D;

Have fun and enjoy your time at PC! Make sure you check out the rules before you go merrily posting, though -- don't want you getting in trouble on accident. ;-; Do enjoy your stay!

Back