• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Evolution Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burritoburger

Shiny Hunter/Trader
Years
  • I tried searching, but I couldn't find any threads like this.
    Post any Pokemon you think should get a Mega Evolution or just post your favorite Pokemon and say it needs a Mega Evo because you love it so much.
    I personally think the rest of the starters should get Mega Evos. It's only fair that they did four of them, one of them TWO mega forms.

AKPorcupine

Yes, Follow the Light...
    Years
  • Well, as far asthe first three starters getting Mega Evolutions goes, I think if anyone got Mega, it would be them. Kind of a revisiting of the first 3 friends in Poke'mon. A huge nostalgia factor. But I would like to see Gen 2 starters get Megas. They were just awesome Poke'mon, and awesome starters. (Mega Typlhosion, anyone?)

But as for my favorite Poke'mon, Pyroar needs one, but he's so new, he probably won't get one for a while. So, Arcanine needs one, and Ninetails need one.

AKPorcupine

Yes, Follow the Light...
    Years
  • Yea, Lapras needs some love. I mean, Lapras wouldn't be the same if it started getting new evolutions every generation like a lot of other poke'mon. And that's part of what makes Lapras so cool. But it would be cool to see a Mega Lapras.

I'm at a crossroads with that one. Same with Farfetch'd. They're those Poke'mon that are just cherished, set in stone.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2015
    I think a Mega-Darkrai would be BEAST. But if you want to talk about insane, why not give Arceus a Mega-Evolution? Ok... maybe I got a little outta hand there... but on a serious note, MEGA-METAGROSS!!!!! THAT would be one heck of a force to be reckoned with... Or, has anyone ever gotten the idea of Mega-Excadrill!? The thing's attack stat would be easily one of the best! If they give a mega evolution to another dragon-type, though, my votes would be all for Mega-Hydreigon. If you are going to say that it doesn't need one, look at pokemon like Garchomp, or Lucario. They CERTAINLY did not need a mega to make them good.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Mega Yanmega. So I can say Mega Yanmega.

Also, Mega Farfetch'd, Mega Kricketune, Mega Eevee (taking place of a Normal eeveelution), and Mega Toxicroak are ones I'd like to see. Those, and then a Mega for each Starter, of course.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2013
    Ooh, my turn. Delcatty is so weak. It deserves a mega evolution. Its mega evolution is no different than the ordinary Delcatty, but pink, more whitish color and big fairy wings! Making the pokemon Normal/Fairy. Its mega ability is Pixilate. (Perfect due to Delcatty having acess to Fake Out and Return/Double-edge)

Also I want its mega evolution stats to be: 70/105/105/95/95/70

In competitive battling it will be the strongest Physical fairy type with Pixilate and Return/Double-edge. It'll be a great user for Fake Out because it will be a fairy type due to Pixilate. Meaning it will give out 2x or 4x damage to those who are weak to it, while also giving out a flinch. >:)

Moist

other in a month When you,
    Years
  • The only hidden Mega's in the game are Mega Lati@s...
    Sorry to burst your bubble.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    We already have a thread for mega-evolutions, which is right here. Could we all take the discussion over there, please?

Thread locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back