• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Legends/ Pokemon Generation 1.5

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2014
    Team Legends!

Introduction
    I have worked on other roms before this is my first rom hack made by me but I can see it is clearly almost impossible to this solo but I know that and that's why I am here. This team is not only made for the solo purpose of one rom hack it is made for each team members ideals once we are done with this hack then if another member of the team wants to work on a rom hack then we would support him and help make the hack with him. I will not force work on to the team I will be doing three jobs, Overworld spiriting, Story line, and map creation. But sadly I can not script, that is one more reason. Pokemon Generation 1.5 is a unique story that takes place in between kanto hoenn and Sinnoh and Johto. While it is unique we do get to see what happened for several things such as how did Lance become Champion again how did Kouga join the elite four etc. I have so far made the trainer overworld sprites and designed the starter system. In this team we will mostly be communicating through skype as I find it easier to express with words not text and screen share. In team Legends all ideas are considered. ;)

Application

What is your past experience with rom hacking?

What part of the team are you applying for?

Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 5 in terms of skill in the part of the rom you are applying for.

What is your skype?

Current team members

Me

Current available roles.

Mapping: l Me l Spot Open l
    Scripting: l differentraptor l Spot Open l
    Spriting: l me l Spot Open l
    Story: l Me l CanadianBrick l
    Testers: l Spot Open l Spot Open l |spot open | spot open|

Current progress

Over world sprites 10% - The hero's sprite is done and so is the professors and the rivals sprite is close to completion. there will be several new sprites.
    Mapping 5% - not much done yet except for the starter mechanic. in the future we would like to make beautiful maps with new tiles.
    Storyline 25% - some of it I have wrote but it is subject to change when we get another story person on this subject I can reveal it only team members get this info. But this is subject to change.
    Scripting 0% hopefuly we can add in 4th and 5th gen pokemon
    Battle spriting 0% sadly not done yet.
    Overall progress 7.2%

The rom is not done but with a team that should change.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2015
    What is your past experience with rom hacking? almost none

What part of the team are you applying for? scripting

Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 5 in terms of skill in the part of the rom you are applying for. about 2 I have been watching tutorials

What is your skype? live:differentraptor

I also have some experience with html if you ever want to make a website

And last off we all have to start somewhere

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2015
    What is your past experience with rom hacking?I have not a lot of experience with rom hacking but basic with advance ma0p advance starter and etc.

What part of the team are you applying for?Story Writer

Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 5 in terms of skill in the part of the rom you are applying for. For writing the story part of a rom I'd say I have about a 2-3. (i don't like to rate myself :/

What is your skype?CanadianBrick (I can immediately answer questions and etc.at most times so whenever you need me I'm usually open for time and response)

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2014
    What is your past experience with rom hacking?I have not a lot of experience with rom hacking but basic with advance ma0p advance starter and etc.

What part of the team are you applying for?Story Writer

Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 5 in terms of skill in the part of the rom you are applying for. For writing the story part of a rom I'd say I have about a 2-3. (i don't like to rate myself :/

What is your skype?CanadianBrick (I can immediately answer questions and etc.at most times so whenever you need me I'm usually open for time and response)

Accepted I will msg you on skype

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2014
    What is your past experience with rom hacking? None Sorry :/ bug I would like to learn

What part of the team are you applying for? Musician (if there is a spot)

Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 5 in terms of skill in the part of the rom you are applying for. 4

What is your skype firechairzard55
    sounds great accepted! Man!!

Back