• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Neon Green - WIP

Years
Introducing...
Pokémon Neon Green!

This is my first attempt at a fan game, but I've had the idea for quite a bit. I've learned everything I know from Thundaga's Pokémon Essentials tutorials on YT, so big props to him!

Details

Timbroh Region Map

The game will take place in the Timbroh Region, inspired by Ohio in the USA. While I don't plan on adding any new pokemon, I will likely add in Gen 6 and 7 mons, through Zeraora. There'll also be tweaked movesets for pretty much every pokemon, plus new dex entries. Certain pokemon will also have type and evolution changes... for example, Sceptile is Grass/Dragon, and Luvdisc finally evolves into Alomomola. Steel is now weak to Electric, but aside from that, the type chart is updated to Gen 6 stuff. More details to come, but now I'm just getting the general picture out.

The Plot

The 8th Gym Leader

Moving to a new region from Unova, the player is excited to begin a new journey! Choosing between Treecko, Torchic, and Mudkip, you and your new rival race to become the Timbroh League champion! But along the way, you encounter a mysterious group known as Team Blade, and stop them from... well, spoilers. Either that or I haven't decided yet. Hmm....

Hope you'd like to follow along my journey creating this! Don't hesitate to give me some pointers, as I'm new to this!

Last edited:
Back