• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Displaying Map Error (HELP!)

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2017
    I'm displaying The map name setting the ShowArea metadata to true, but the message is displaying below the map sprites when i got to the one route to another by map connection.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/QUc9N"><a href="//imgur.com/QUc9N"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="KFMQb7W"><a href="//imgur.com/KFMQb7W">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

But if i appear from a map to another, i can show the message above the map.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="McNiZkC"><a href="//imgur.com/McNiZkC">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The message is displaying 100px to the right because i was all the day testing and looking for the problem.

http :// imgur.com/a/QUc9N

Please someone help me. Thanks.

Last edited:
    Back