• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

B2/W2 Battle League

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
Years
Yeah... This is exactly what it says. So... Let's throw down some general stuff!

1. Anyone who starts is a regular trainer, simple.
A. In order to challenge Gym Leaders, you must win 5 matches.
B. There will be no definitive order to the leaders, until we have 8.
C. Once the order is set, you must face the leaders in that order.

2. In order to become a Gym Leader... Just ask! Fill out the sheet below!

Type-
Team- (ALL Pokemon must be at least part of the selected type!)
Friend Code-
Available Times-

I will test your team. You don't need to win, I just need to see your team will operate.

3. To prevent cheating, trainers may not change their teams just to beat the Gym Leaders. You will submit a team upon application, and be held to that team.

4. No Ubers. Don't even ask.

5. If I see trolling or flaming here, I will discredit every win you have. Including Gym Leader wins.

6. Trainer Application

Name-
Team- (You may put up to eight Pokemon, as to support substitutions.)
Game/Friend Code-
Availability-

7. Elite Four will be selected after we get eight Gym Leaders. We'll hold a tournament between the Gym Leaders, and the top 4 will be Elite Four. The order will be determined after by finishing the tournament.

8. GL/E4 MUST battle with their teams. Though, if the battle isn't sanctioned as a Gym Battle, it will not give Gym Badges.

9. The Champion will be the first to beat all 8 Gyms, and the E4. After the first crowning, one must go through all Gyms, the E4, and defeat the Champion to become Champion.

10. All clauses active in OU play are active here, and will result in DQ.

11. Any questions? Contact me through PM.

Submitted Trainers - 1

Name- Peyton
Gym Leader?-Yes
Type- Bug
Team- Volcarona, Scizor, Heracross, Escavalier, Venomoth, Yanmega
Friend Code- 4728-5758-6469 (White 2)
Availability- Monday-Friday: 4 PM EST to 8 PM EST, Saturday-Sunday: 10 AM EST - 8 PM EST

Last edited:
Back