• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] How I change the Hp bar and the other elemnts of the battle ui on Pokémon essentials v18?

Canal_do_Lontra

Oshawott uses Razor Shell
Years
  • How I change the hp bar and the other elemnts of the battle ui on Pokémon essentials v18?

Last edited:

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    How I change the hp bar and the other elemnts of the battle ui on Pokémon essentials v18?

In Essentials v18.1, check the file PokeBattle_SceneElements for the databox (HP bar + exp bar), the ability splash, and the battler sprites. Also check the file PokeBattle_SceneMenus for the command menu (Fight/Pokémon/Bag/Run), the move choice menu, and the choice of target.

Canal_do_Lontra

Oshawott uses Razor Shell
    Years
  • thanks I will try to change them, my team has two scripters, but they do nothing to help me, thanks, you are better than my team's scripters.

Back