• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are these plastic sealed cubes from a real pack?

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2021
    Recently i've been going through my family member's pokemon cards and pricing them, he has two cubes of pokemon cards, one with a holo jungle set kangaskhan on the front, and one with a holo base set Gyrados on the front. I figured these cards were cubes that he bought from a store, and are proboly a scam, but he insists that he opened up a pokemon card box of some kind and those plastic wrapped cards were in there, and he just never opened them. After searching I can't find any boxes that have plastic wrapped cubes of these particular cards. can anyone tell me if there's any pokemon card boxes that had cards wrapped like this?

Back