The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover Art & Design
Discussion Need Help Creating Title Art

Art & Design For visual art, photography, and music! Pokémon related or not, showcase or discuss anything related to the visual or musical arts.

Old March 9th, 2017 (5:13 PM).
CheckerSYS

Nature: Quiet
This is my first post to this website, so I hope I'm putting this in the right place.

I've been working on a ROM hack for a couple of years and want to make title art for it. Getting it in the game isn't a problem for me (yet).

What I need help doing is using Photoshop to create a logo like the Japanese HeartGold and SoulSilver ones.
(I'd post an image of them for reference, but apparently I'm not allowed to. Please Google Image search it if you can't remember or don't know what it looks like.)

I don't want it to be in Japanese, and I don't want it to have the little icons on the sides; I just want it to have the same fancy, metal-plaque looking design, using the Sun & Moon font to say "Pokemon" where the Japanese text is. (I already have the fonts available to me.) Below that, in the area off to the right where the version is located in Japanese, I'd like to put the version in the classic "Version" font with the curve that we are so used to with most English Pokemon game titles.

I'm not requesting someone do it for me, I'm just asking if someone can help me accomplish it or lead me to instructions to help me do so.
Also, if someone can help me make a HGSS-style strawberry icon for the title, that would be cool, but it's not important.

Relevant Advertising!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links