Art Studio For visual art, photography, and music! Pokémon related or not, showcase or discuss anything related to the visual or musical arts.

Old March 26th, 2017 (10:14 AM).
YouTuber

Nature: Lonely

So, recently, I made a video tutorial that should help aspiring Pokemon spriters out there make fusions with MS Paint. Fusions are by far one of my favorite things to sprite, because of what the finished product results in, sort of like the Frankenstein's monster. I'm someone who learns best from watching examples, so hopefully this helps some new people out there! I was a bit rusty, myself. By no means am I a professional, but I grew up doing this, and I think this will definitely give people a good headstart on learning how to do fusions.

Check out and subscribe to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT6KfAg5F53gHqAvYKGkOGg
    Also, how about my Twitter, while you're at it?: https://twitter.com/Dewmonic_Abyss
    And finally, mind being a good sport and giving me a small loan of a million dollars?

Relevant Advertising!

Old April 30th, 2017 (9:58 PM).
    Kicking against the earth!
    • Silver Tier

Nature: Quiet

No offense, but first off you should find yourself a proper sprite sheet. You can likely find one on Google by searching 721 pokemon sprite sheet or something. Make sure it is .png for clarity. Also use the pencil too, not the brush tool. It's way to thick and leaves anti-aliasing marks.

Your quick fusion though, I think it was better off without the beard. :)

Old June 11th, 2017 (4:58 PM).

You go into subpixeling a lot, which is what you'd generally want to avoid. To avoid that, scale the sprites down so that one pixel in the sprite equals one pixel in the editor. No offense, but subpixeling kind of makes the whole thing moot anyways (it is a sprite fusion, afterall.)

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links