• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The fanclub for Dear Ambellina!

Years
^^ oh wow. Thanks everyone *tries not to tear up* X)
Hmm, they're really isn't much to tell. My name is Ambellina (Amby for the lazy XD) I'm 21. I'm a professional gamer & a Frag Doll in training. I love music Coheed & Cambria is my favorite band ever, I even have a tattoo dedicated to them :3 I have an absolutely amazeing boyfriend who means the world to me. <3 I work at Gamestop (go figure) & videogames is pretty much my life :O My favorite colors are Pink & grey. Cheese is an addiction of mine. >_> I'm a huge fangirl of Professor Snape X) I'm not a big fan of sweets unless they are Jelly beans or Gummy animals. I guess I'm classified as a 'Scene Kid' because of my style. I love making friends & the way I act on the interwebs is how I actually am in real life. O_o I think I've ranted enough. If anyone has questions or whatever, I'll be more than happy to answer them :'O

Last edited:

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
^^ oh wow. Thanks everyone *tries not to tear up* X)
Hmm, they're really isn't much to tell. My name is Ambellina (Amby for the lazy XD) I'm 21. I'm a professional gamer & a Frag Doll in training. I love music Coheed & Cambria is my favorite band ever, I even have a tattoo dedicated to them :3 I have an absolutely amazeing boyfriend who means the world to me. <3 I work at Gamestop (go figure) & videogames is pretty much my life :O My favorite colors are Pink & grey. Cheese is an addiction of mine. >_> I'm a huge fangirl of Professor Snape X) I'm not a big fan of sweets unless they are Jelly beans or Gummy animals. I guess I'm classified as a 'Scene Kid' because of my style. I love making friends & the way I act on the interwebs is how I actually am in real life. O_o I think I've ranted enough. If anyone has questions or whatever, I'll be more than happy to answer them :'O

Nice self-intro, Amby. Hey, how come I never knew you had tattoo?

I have an absolutely amazeing boyfriend who means the world to me.

:laugh:

And question:
Would you send me a video game for free since you are working at gamestop? ^^

Years
You've never asked if I had any! XD

As for your other question. NO X) if I could do that I totally would though :O

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
You've never asked if I had any! XD

As for your other question. NO X) if I could do that I totally would though :O

lol yeah, that's probably my mistake. But anyway, you're giving me a chance to get to know you better this time. XD

Don't surprise to see people asking you questions and questions when you check out this thread next time. I am sure someone will spam it. ^^

Years
Which season do you prefer?
-Winter. :3 I love all the snow, but now I doublt I'll see it because I moved to florida TT_TT

Years
I know but I doubt I'll get 3+ inches, you know?

why are you addicted to cheese? =/
-
d00d, it's friggin cheese! How can you not be addicted to it? :'O

Back