• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] MikuMikuDance Pokemon Gijinka Contest!

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2014
    I don`t know if things like this were allowed, but I figured since it wasnt getting much attention on Deviantart, I`d have more luck on a site that`s actually dedicated to Pokemon :D anyway, some people might know of the 3D Animation program MikuMikuDance, and know that you can rather easily make your own models. So, I had a thought. Why not run a contest where users can make their own custom gijinka models of their favorite pokemon?

RULES:

1.You can make any pokemon you want, but they must be real! No fakemon, please! (Unrevealed Pokemon such as Volcanion and Hoopa are acceptable)

2.You can use any parts you need, but if they`re illegal, or just undistributable, please refrain from giving out the finished product. I`d really rather you keep models like that to yourself, please, to avoid any trouble.

3.Shinies are alright, too! Feel free to make a shiny and non shiny version of your chosen pokemon if you so please!

4.Be original! You can base your design off of an existing one, but I`d love to see what unique designs you can come up!

5.Show me what you made! Make a picture with your model, posed or not, so long as it shows them clearly enough that I can judge them, then either link in a comment, or a PM to me!

6.You have until the end of April, so take your time!

PRIZES:

1st place: A choice of any Legendary, and any shiny from my collection (Winner will be messaged with a full list of choices. You get one of each, to be clear! Or you can pick two legendaries, or two shinies, whatever you want)

2nd place A choice of any Legendary from my collection

3rd place: A choice of any shiny from my collection

Have fun! I look forward to seeing what you make!

Back