• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] Signature Design Contest

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • sig_des_cont_by_firestar84-d8vllpe.png

Well Here We Are!
    So here you all are! You've chosen to enter a competition where you'll be forced to grin out, through your blood sweat and tears- Wait, what was that? Oh.

My apologies folks, I was reading the wrong script! The Signature Design Competition starts now! You're free, from the moment this thread is posted, to go off and create your own signature based on the theme outlined below! This wont be easy, and under no circumstances should you stick to the bare minimum of what you can do. Go above and beyond with this piece, as Lord Blarzigord's satisfaction rests on your piece! Don't disappoint!
    ~~~~~

Rules!

• Any form of art is acceptable, as long as it conforms to PC's signature regulations
    • The piece must fit the requirements specified
    • The piece may not abstain from either PC's or Art and Design's rules and regulations regarding submitted art. Any piece that doesn't conform will be disregarded
    • You are not allowed to start your piece before the start date. I can't check this, but for the sake of fair-play, don't be that person
    • Voting on the submitted pieces will be anonymous, therefore making your piece public will disqualify you
    • Do not enter work that is not created by you. You should know what will happen
    • Have fun, and be creative!

For those of you who were asking for further clarification, all pieces MUST obey the rules set out by PC for signatures. This means that all signatures must be no bigger than 600px by 350px, and due to the rules I've set, no smaller than 180px by 100px. All pieces, if using an image off the web, you must give the source of the image, and this image MUST BE CHANGED IN SOME WAY, either by graphics or by css cropping and coding. It is NOT ok to simply post someone else's image, this competition is about YOUR creativity after all. Hopefully that clears some stuff up for you guys :)
    ~~~~~

The Brief!
    You have been requested to create an outer-space themed signature for the Lord Blarzigord himself, in honour of his upcoming take-over of PC. He requests that his banner be no narrower than 180 pixels, and no smaller than 100 pixels. He also declares that, should his favourite slimy green not be incorporated into the piece, there will be a horrible, messy end for you. Furthermore, since he is feeling especially generous what with things going his way, he leaves all other aspects of the design up to yourselves. But do try not to disappoint. Our lord and saviour doesn't take kindly to sub-standard produce. This must be your best yet. Lord Blarzigord has now declared that as of the time this is posted, you all may begin designing until the 14th of July. Thereafter, no new entries will be collected, and the voting will begin for the submitted pieces. Voting will last for two weeks, and the winner will be the one who received the most positive score!
    ~~~~~

Final Words!
    I wish you the very best with this competition, and it is by no means a simple task. While the restrictions on this are very limited, that in itself poses a significant problem I'm sure you will find yourselves facing very soon. Nevertheless, do not despair, and just try your very best. Trust your creative instincts and create the very best that you can! All hail lord Blarzigord!
    ~~~~~

Contestants!

1. - SvelteDonut
    2. - Lornami
    3. - xxkaylabby
    4. - (Ju)no
    5. - Fairy
    6. - arachnidsGrip
    7. - Crunch Punch
    8. - eros
    9. - xXxSakuraxXx
    10. - RayZax
    11. - Dionen
    12. - Akiba
    13. - Lycanthropy
    14. - Gleamy
    15. - Reio
    16. - Jupiter
    17. - Hermione Granger
    ~~~~~

Last edited:

Circuit

Years
  • Just a reminder to start your works guys! Competition has started!

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    ues I've been busy making themes of your least favorite GoT character instead, but I suppose I should get on this. :P

Circuit

Years
  • Okay so I realised the OP was wrong. It said there you had until the 7th of July to fniish, but you actually have until the 14th.

Guys you have a little under two weeks left, and I've received one piece so far. I'm waiting!

Spoiler:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    sorry about not doing this yet! i'm gonna get started on it after i finish the other stuff that i've been working on, which should be soon™ (which is probably tomorrow :p)

Circuit

Years
  • Ok guys, you have around 5 days left! Hurry and get your pieces to me please! If you've already done it, ignore this.

Spoiler:

Circuit

Years
  • Ok guys, you have just over a day left and I so far have THREE pieces. All of you who haven't sent a piece to me need to do this ASAP.

Spoiler:

Back