• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    *looks at AdvancedK9's comment* *looks at Hannah Montana* *looks back at the comment* *looks back at Hannah Montana* *looks back at the comment*

I'm not sure we're all seeing the same picture as you, AdvancedK9...or, person...

I can see why some people would like Rocketshipping, but it doesn't really interest me (OK, why doesn't Rocketshipping come up as a spelling mistake in my browser? o.O) Anyway, maybe it doesn't because Team Rocket aren't my favourite characters, although I really like the Team Rocket centred episodes
    Thanks for explaining! But bahahaha, that's why people are going on about him and Flint?! Because they stood next to each other? Man, in that case I have to be more careful about who I stand next to.
    Well, that's how crazy shipping is in Pokemon XD People are shipped together because they appeared in the same scene or the same episode :/ Or just in the same series on the whole. But then I remember Barack Obama and Chuck Norris, and it's not even just characters in Pokemon XD Anyone is a potential Pokemon ship o.O So beware.
    I like all those, so I won't. xD;

But I still say that even though fanart makes PaulxDawn cute at times, in the actual series it could never happen. Actually, I can't ever see Paul dating Dawn. Ever. D: Also, all of the AshxMisty hints were thrown in by 4Kids, but again.. fanarts are cute.

Now, anyone's free to argue away on that. :x
    See? See? I told you all a mod would come in sometime! Hi, Drew :D It's nice to see you whenever you pop in. I don't really find AshxMisty that cute, I really don't know why, but I never have :/ Maybe because it's just never interested me.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Shedinjareese said:
    But any Team Rocket-centric episode makes Rocketshipping looks really sweet.

This I must agree with. I already forget that one Sinnoh episode where there was some touchy scenes...I don't think it was the Dustox one...

Jorah said:
    I can see why some people would like Rocketshipping, but it doesn't really interest me (OK, why doesn't Rocketshipping come up as a spelling mistake in my browser?

Maybe 'cause you added it to your dictionary.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I haven't, I completely reinstalled my computer 2 weeks ago and haven't talked about Rocketshipping since then o.O

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Why is every one looking at me like that? ;_; It's because my mom is Mexican is it?

Excuse me, I need to wail my eyes off for being different.

After that I feel like reenforcing Pearlshipping. Anyone wanna go against me and get AdvancedKaPowed!?

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Red and Blue would make a cute couple wouldn't they?

Also is Gold cheating on Crystal with Soul?

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    two things.
    first- ashxmay ftw
    second- note this most likely may be off topic but im i the only one who dislikes misty and no im not kidding i dont like misty.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • We go off-topic a lot, so don't be so hard on yourself. *gets mauled*
    ...And about Advanceshipping... er... good luck.

ADVANCEDK9, I'LL BE THE FIRST TO GO AGAINST YOU~!

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Eh

I don't like AshxMay ._.
    MayxDrew is far cuter anyways :P

contestshipping ftw

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Red and Blue would make a cute couple wouldn't they?

Also is Gold cheating on Crystal with Soul?
    Ummm... gold doesnt know soul... the new hg ss heroes are two completely new characters the new boy isnt the same character...

Eh

I don't like AshxMay ._.
    MayxDrew is far cuter anyways :P

contestshipping ftw
    I agree. Yay contestshipping!

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Knock yourself out, AdvancedK9.

I don't see why or how Gold would cheat Soul. We don't know much about her except she's a girl player. It would also be injustice to his character.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Yay, Contestshipping and Ikarishipping are two of my favourite ships :D

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    ADVANCEDK9, I'LL BE THE FIRST TO GO AGAINST YOU~!

Alright my dear girl, Think about what you are doing and keep it over the waist please. Unless you are somehow blind and can miraculously type and read, you would see that all the Pearlshipping goodness is in the movies. The movies also have to be canon, soo watcha.

BlueMaySapphire13

I'M A GOOFY GOOBER~! Yeah. x)
    Years
  • Heh, I've never liked Brendan, so I've never really liked Hoenn shipping. I don't know if he's a better character in the manga or anything. But I like Contestshipping, it's the closest ship to canon, I think. I mean, out of the main characters.

Actually, the reason why I like HoennShipping so much is because its related to FranticShipping (Ruby x Sapphire in the Pokemon Special/Adventures manga) which IS CANON~

Last edited:

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Alright my dear girl, Think about what you are doing and keep it over the waist please. Unless you are somehow blind and can miraculously type and read, you would see that all the Pearlshipping goodness is in the movies. The movies also have to be canon, soo watcha.

I was joking! Geez! I do know and have seen (and rather liked) the Pearlshipping hints!

OMG, this thread is 5 years old. WTH?
    Shouldn't anyone create a new one? o.o

Oh and PearlShipping FTW!

This thread is far from getting replaced. >:0 Besides, no one would actually post in that new one anyway, so yeah.

Good luck. You may be able to resonate with AdvancedK9, who went all over me when I was joking (badly) about going against the fanbase of Pearlshipping.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I would like to see .Fukari and AdvancedK9 have a debate, it would be so funny. How you both yell at everyone else, it would just be funny to see what would happen if you started yelling at each other XDDD

OMG, this thread is 5 years old. WTH?
    Shouldn't anyone create a new one? o.o

Oh and PearlShipping FTW!

New threads are only created when there have been a certain amount of posts, apparently. Haha, actually, I've been going through some of the really old posts of this thread. Some of the arguments went close to flame wars where they took their ships so seriously o.O That's kind of opposite to now where about everyone accepts none are canon

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • *points to the poll* Aww... I can't vote anymore... That's the reason why... D:

One thing for sure, I wouldn't want to be involved in flame wars. They are really scary you know. XD

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • I would like to see .Fukari and AdvancedK9 have a debate, it would be so funny. How you both yell at everyone else, it would just be funny to see what would happen if you started yelling at each other XDDD

I'd rather keep silent than cause this thread to close down.
    Besides, I was try to make a bad joke to see what reaction he would make. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back