• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Freelancer] Offering help with scripting effects, abilities, events for fakemons!

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2022
    Hi everyone! I have some free time, and since the pokemon playstyle has a LOT of untapped potential I want to help others to make interesting effects like new weathers, new abilities, new pokemon etc. to give the players that sense of amazement pokemon can create when you see something you haven't seen yet :)

As references I've done some modding to pokemon wack, making things like a One Punch Man quest where you find various OPM characters with unique abilities and effects, or a Lobotomy Corp map with some miniquests like the Apocalypse Bird fight, as well as some Digimon unique effects and encounters.
    I'm going to link a couple of simple effects I made for a Lobotomy Corp pokemon and item: Voidream is a pokemon I made that can transform whenever the foe is sleeping, gaining a new type, stats and abilities, while Flesh Idol is an item that gives a higher recovery than Leftovers, however will automatically KO the user if they switch out before the 5th turn has ended.

I've only started scripting a few months ago, but I can make some interesting effects as well as make some basic events (I won't make entire towns, but I can add some unique trainer fights, wild pokemon encounters or just write some (un)funny dialogues lol).
    So let's make some great games together!

Attachments

• scripts.txt
      3 KB · Views: 16
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    Please help us! We are a fangame with 14 badges, a few custom forms, updated to CT, 18 starters (1 of each type) and much more! There are some scripts I would like to implement for some of the custom forms' abilities, custom PokeBalls (and some custom moves I want to add as well). Send a friend request and mechanics at Snomii#3182 so I can link the (developer) Discord privately to you. Episodic releases but there are some reasons why we want these implemented in V1.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2022
    Oak, I joined all the servers that are making fakemons to help them with making new effects ^.^
    I'm gonna take the chance to once again apologize to Poke_Mv_Dev, BiggusWeeabus, Mnu007, Urusius for not joining their projects but as I said in my opening post I like to realize fakemons so I'm not interested in games focused on the original ones.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022
    Could you add some fakemon sprites for me? My game is Pokemon Trifecta. I want some help adding something like powered up legendary birds and regional forms. Also you said you could make new abilities so that could be cool.

Canal_do_Lontra

Oshawott uses Razor Shell
    Years
  • Hi everyone! I have some free time, and since the pokemon playstyle has a LOT of untapped potential I want to help others to make interesting effects like new weathers, new abilities, new pokemon etc. to give the players that sense of amazement pokemon can create when you see something you haven't seen yet :)

As references I've done some modding to pokemon wack, making things like a One Punch Man quest where you find various OPM characters with unique abilities and effects, or a Lobotomy Corp map with some miniquests like the Apocalypse Bird fight, as well as some Digimon unique effects and encounters.
    I'm going to link a couple of simple effects I made for a Lobotomy Corp pokemon and item: Voidream is a pokemon I made that can transform whenever the foe is sleeping, gaining a new type, stats and abilities, while Flesh Idol is an item that gives a higher recovery than Leftovers, however will automatically KO the user if they switch out before the 5th turn has ended.

I've only started scripting a few months ago, but I can make some interesting effects as well as make some basic events (I won't make entire towns, but I can add some unique trainer fights, wild pokemon encounters or just write some (un)funny dialogues lol).

can you join us? we are needing scripters that can make new moves, new abilities, pls join me on discord Canal_do_lontra#5307
    thanks for reading

Zephdo

Pokemon Honor and Glory Co-Director
    Years
  • Hi everyone! I have some free time, and since the pokemon playstyle has a LOT of untapped potential I want to help others to make interesting effects like new weathers, new abilities, new pokemon etc. to give the players that sense of amazement pokemon can create when you see something you haven't seen yet :)

Hello, i'm from Pokémon Honor and Glory, we're looking for scripters who can make new battle mechanics like new move effects, item effects etc. Alongside that we plan on doing more with the Pokégear/ Mailbox system where it is utilized to emulate like the characters are actually "chatting" with you.

We also plan on doing revamp/rework on Pokémon Contest, as well as designing a optimized quest sytem where accomplishing it gives you some sort of spendable point system.

feel free to contact me here or on discord @ zephdawgs#5667

Back