• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone know here what pokemon pc game is most similar to this game idea?

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2019
    Game idea: pokemon game idea (no special symbol) (mini region)
    (story/plot does not occur until after the elite 7 is defeated and is not post game)

pokemon chert (a type of rock)

Region - Gem Region

Hero - Crab (boy) Mist (girl) (name insert)

Starter pokemon (get at opening screen of the game)

options - 1 Charizard 2 Tyranitar 3

Garchomp (all at level 5)

Town 0 - Starting town

Level Cave - All pokemon of each different trainer with trainers all not unique of 1 type 3 pokemon each with any level from 1 to 100 to train

(large cave, left area low levels, middle area medium levels, high levels on the right north (up) levels the max level 100

Professor Plant's lab - Professor Plant will give you your first fully evolved pokemon (choices above)

Hero's (crab/mist) house -

Hero's mom and father there and siblings

Upstairs is the hero's room

Rival's house - However only the rival's mom is there and she tells you that the rival (actual name rival) moved to another region and you won't be competing against him

(no upstairs)

Mission Tower - 1 floor 1 npc named captain that gives you 1 mission at a time and rewards you with a tm after you complete each mission

(no other buildings)

Missions (before gaining access to the gyms) (will unlock each/all of them all at once upon completion)

1 Deliver mail

2 Pick Berries

3 Battle Rival's Mom (pokemon level 5 , 4 pokemon all dragon type) (after she explains rival's short story she offers to battle you and you press yes instead of no)

4 Buy 3 items then sell them to another mart

5 Go to one of the large buildings with more than 2 floors and catch at least 2 pokemon

Report back to captain and he says head to dynamo town all the gyms are open (he has given you all his mission-accomplished item rewards at this point and the hero/player does not receive and item for this)

Route DF -

10 trainers all have different amounts of pokemon with differen types - there trainers are the only obstacle to getting to the town no actual obstacle meaning no other duties or other obstacles to get to the towns / at least dynamo town

All the towns are right next to each other except town 0 because since the towns are so close together there has to be 1 route to get there excluding north, south, east, west, and extremely local bridges without trainers to get to each town (example from town 1 to town you head west take a small bridge and you're there) except for route df from town 0 to town 1

Town 1 - Dynamo Town

Fighting Type Gym Leader

3 Trainers All lv 8 (1 pokemon each)

Gym Leader Wreck (male) - All level 10 pokemon , two pokemon

all fighting pokemon

Gym - Dynamo Gym

5 1 floor houses

npcs random

1 mart

1 Pokemon Center

1 Mart

Town 2

Tail Town

Water Type Gym Leader

Tail Gym

Gym Leader - Sally (female)

3 Pokemon All level 20

all water type

4 Trainers 1 Pokemon each

all water type level 15

2 houses 2 large building

random npcs

2 marts

3 pokemon centers

3 other buildings (with purposes other than regular houses)

Town 3 Flat City

Flat Gym

Gym Leader Hen (male)

all normal type

4 level 30 pokemon

6 trainers all normal type

all level 25 pokemon

1 pokemon center

3 poke marts

4 other buildings with non house purposes

2 houses 1 large building

Town 4

Mix Town

Mix Gym (electric/mix type)

Gym Leader - Hyper

all level 40 pokemon

5 pokemon all electric type

8 trainers 1 fairy type , 1 dark type, 1 grass type 1 psychic type 1 rock type 1 fire type 1 water type 1 steel type all level 35

each town is right next to each other, no paths block / alternative missions
    no hms
    no primal or mega forms
    daytime only
    Items found in buildings
    Houses and npcs don't relate to the plot and only talk about generic light hearted stuff or pokemon / about the towns (example : town dynamo's fictional history)
    the hero has a bag and a map but no additional features other than what is necessary (depends how you define that)
    pokemon storage system included
    no criminal team

Elite 7 (elite seven instead of elite four) (the hero faces them one at a time)

Elite Seven Stephen (male)

6 pokemon all ghost type

Elite Seven Henry (male)

6 pokemon all ground type

all level 45 pokemon

Elite Seven Arthur (male)

6 pokemon all ground type

all level 50

Elite Seven Sammy (female)

All psychic type

All level 55

Elite Seven Zap (male)

All electric type

all level 60

Elite Seven Blisse (female)

All flying type pokemon

all level 80

Elite Seven Hugh (male)

all rock type pokemon

All level 90 pokemon

Champion King (male)

All level 100 pokemon

has 6 pokemon each with a dual type

After you defeat Champion King and get in the pokemon hall of fame you get teleported back to town 0 and a new cave opens called Fabled Cave

5 Legendary pokemon appear roaming around (visible) then 5 trainers appear appear and chalenge the hero to a battle, they battle 5 on 1, they have the five legendary pokemon plus your exact starter though on level 95 (that is the pokemon they use first) (there legendary pokemon are all level 95 as well except they are all as strong as an ev trained pokemon)

When you defeat these trainers 4 of the trainers walk out of the cave but before the 5th trainer leaves he reveals a switch congragulates you and humbly asks you to press the switch but before you can press it he also leaves

Once you press the switch it transforms into a gym and the game says you (the hero) has become the Top Gym Leader

The game is then complete, the player is free to roam around but since you have become the best trainer in the region there are no new or other characters to face your 5th gym and the game is truly finishes once you return to your house in town 0 go to the upstairs and a indent in the wall appears with a letter - congragulations in becoming the champion and opening up your own pokemon gym

But I hear your not busy there Since your an expert trainer now you're invited to our region to start a nee adventure (save before you press enter) because the screen fades to black after this letter is finishes reading

Except generation 3 pokemon games (including remakes) what pokemon game is closest to this pokemon game idea that I can get on my pc (at best) if there is an actual console with a pokemon game that would also be ok But I rather be able to play it on the pc. But since I cannot modify other pokemon games to make this game, and of course no one else would do this for free plus the drag and drop program I had in mind that I could technically use to make this a game (I don't know how to program on other developer programs at all, please don't recommend that) -- a pokemon game is far too complicated to make on it

What is the closest game to pokemon chert I can play? Thank you

Note: This was originally asked on an answers website that did not give an answer (Yes I was patient). So If there is a rom out there like this preferably vba and someone wants to make the game then definitely go ahead. But I do rather have a game like this that is out right now. The pc version this theoretical game has to be free and if it is a main pokemon game that is the closest to this game, that has to be paid for (not by you of course). I just need to now the title.

Also I could not find a specific category for this concept so I put it under theory which is the closest. Any help / recommendations would be heavily 100% appreciated.

Except generation 3 pokemon games (including remakes) what pokemon game is closest to this pokemon game idea that I can get on my pc (at best) if there is an actual console with a pokemon game that would also be ok But I rather be able to play it on the pc. But since I cannot modify other pokemon games to make this game, and of course no one else would do this for free plus the drag and drop program I had in mind that I could technically use to make this a game (I don't know how to program on other developer programs at all, please don't recommend that) -- a pokemon game is far too complicated to make on it

What is the closest game to pokemon chert I can play? Thank you

Note: This was originally asked on an answers website that did not give an answer (Yes I was patient). So If there is a rom out there like this preferably vba and someone wants to make the game then definitely go ahead. But I do rather have a game like this that is out right now. The pc version this theoretical game has to be free and if it is a main pokemon game that is the closest to this game, that has to be paid for (not by you of course). I just need to now the title.

Also I could not find a specific category for this concept so I put it under theory which is the closest. Any help / recommendations would be heavily 100% appreciated.

Back