• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ira Deorum OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
Years
  • I'm glad you mention that. While I DO expect this thread to go on a cyclic manner so that no one stays behind, I think it's of no use this early in the game. Mainly because the characters aren't together. I guess I could do as you say, though. I planned on finishing my post with Balthazar returning to the group, though. But yeah, I don't want to return until Eletj responds to Jcogginsa and Scizor.
    I will post probably tomorrow or the day after that. I'm a bit busy today. Fret not people, the RP isn't fading so soon. I hope ;_; But yes, again, I'll try to get something up as soon as I can.

Years
  • Oh i've been wondering what was happening, didn't think to check the OOC thread for the news.

Thanks Diegoyayi, i'm glad you liked it. Also glad it was okay :3

_Diego//

Years
  • Alright, there's my post. It's short and it's direct, and it involves only a retort to Akustar's character. You are good to post now, Eletj. Given the situation that you respond to the two characters talking to you, and after Balthazar gets a response from Bathory, I shall head back to the main group. And Akustar, whether Bathory decides to follow Bal or not is up to you.

Hansa

I got Fusion Legend! Do you?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    Is it too late to join? I would love to join the RP...

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
  • Hansa: I don't want to sound like a mini-mod or whatever, but Diego closed the sign-ups a while ago.

Everyone else: I got my post up~

_Diego//

Years
  • Indeed, Hansa, Eletj has spoken with the truth; Sign-Ups were suspended shortly ago. They will, however, be reopened somewhere around the tie with get to Pewter City, so yaeh, you might wanna keep an eye on this if you want to join. (:

_Diego//

Years
  • Alright, people, my new post is up. The horde's here, finally. Here's how we will roll:

• You are entitled to kill as many zombies as you weapons and Pokemon allow you too, but you only have one or two posts to do so, for next time I post, the Horde'll stop. Therefore, if you're feeling bloodthirsty, you'll need to make a long an intricate post. ;D
    • You can explore the house we're in. Take into consideration that all the shooting is done from the northern spot of the house, for there is no wall there. The other 3 walls are intact. Feel free to make a second floor if you want to snipe from there or something, or pick a knife (or better yet, frying pan :D) from the kitchen. Everything there, from a broken portrait to the TV, is a weapon. You can't however step out of the house. I mean, you can, but you'd get killed. The house is big enough like to walk around.
    • Now, while I did say you are entitled to kill as many zombies as you want, please be reasonable. You aren't killing all of the zombies by yourself and all. No powerplaying.
    • There can be interaction in the fighting posts, helping each other and asking for names or ammo; but let's focus on the fighting, for it'll be a long way after the fight and we'll have time to speak.

Anything else you might have a doubt on, please ask (:

And, Kaisuki, not only did you post in the main thread, but I also stated sign-ups are suspended at the moment. Please gimme sympathy. I did like your bio (although I had a little bit of trouble with the fact of psychic powers and the fact that she had an army at such a short age) but that is something that we can work out. But again, no joining for now. I repeat

SIGN-UPS ARE CLOSED
    THEY WILL BE REOPENED WHEN THE GROUP GETS TO PEWTER CITY

you can post bios here if you want, like to reserve a spot or something, but no definite decision will be taken until sign-ups reopen. If you post a bio here, though, and I really, really, really like it, I may let you hop in before that, but I reserve the right to... well, not do so.

Last edited:

Kaisuki

Purplicious.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    Name: Aphrodite Athena Alsina
    Occupation: She controls an army force of about 1,000. You could consider her a 'Warlord', or 'General'. She used this army force to protect her of the large amounts of gangs and people that attempted to steal from her very wealthy family. These armies were privately trained in the Alsina's Training Grounds east of Veilstone. Aphrodite does not know how about controlling them herself, but she knows basic plans and ideas to block off the enemies. After the Apocalypse happened, her army was slain by undead Abomasnows when she was trying to get to Spear Pillar to save a friend in trouble. Her friend called her a week later, but the line was cut off with bloody screaming. She has helped various companies creating their products, including Poketch, The National Dex, VS Seeker, and more. However, she cannot re-create these items because of the limited resources in the zombified world and she does not have enough knowledge to do so.

Appearance: Aphrodite is a very high-class lady. She has a large wardrobe. She is most commonly found wearing an elegant dress. Her most expensive dress that she only wears on rare occasions is a deep red silk gown. She usually wears dangling earrings that match her outfit. She sometimes wears a cape. On some private spy missions, she wears tight black clothing with a veil and a black bandana. One of her signatures clothing that is sold in the name of her is her light blue silk scarf. It was enchanted by Shaymin when she had journeyed to her large floral garden, and Shaymin was sitting by one of the bushes. It gives off an emanating glow. It is her most prized possession. She wears gold rings, anklets, bracelets, watches, and whatever else. She is estimated to be one of the most wealthy people in the world. Most of the money she was inherited by the death of her mother and father. Her three most popular outfits she wears are:

Almestica Gown Design #37: A semi long black gown that goes down between her feet and her knees. It goes over her shoulders and over her arms and has a very short cape, (about 2 feet) made of fine clothe. She commonly wears this with her onyx-jeweled crown.

Elegancia No. #18: Elegancia is a series of fine silk clothing made from a creature found in the deep abyss. She used a wild Gorebyss to obtain these creatures, however one time Gorebyss never returned. It is a short dress, going down to her knees. It is dark blue, she often wears this with a fancy dark blue blouse. She commonly wears her Shaymin-enchanted scarf with this outfit.

Kaisukira Amanence #3: Her most expensive outfit. It is made of the fallen feathers of Ho-Oh, in which she had collected on a mission. Since she does not have much of these feathers, she could only make limited clothing with it. In that case, she has a red woven from the feathers for a blouse, and a pair of flared pants.

She always wears jeweled sandals, unless she will wear her special Gharko shoes for spying.

She has jet black hair to her shoulders, and she is a caramel shade of tan.
    She has a scar on her left leg because her sister slashed her with her Katana when she was 15, on accident.
    She is semi short, standing at 5 feet and 4 inches. She is very small, therefore she only weighs 94 pounds.
    She is an attractive figure to most eyes, however often is she insecure about herself.

Personality: She prefers to work alone, however in a group she makes a great leader. Due to the fact she had led a force of 1,000 people that were killed in the war, she knows that a loss is her fault. She is very friendly, however has a taste for vengeance. If someone ruins something for her, she reacts immediately, and fiercely. She enjoys talking to others. She is very generous, often giving money to many charities, including those to the effects of Weezing and Koffing Pollution loss. She would help out anyone in need, including risking her life for it, including when her friend was trapped on Spear Pillar.

Weapons: A very long katana. This katana is made from the same rock of the Flame rock in Heatran's lair, in which she had obtained by talking to this 'Buck' person. She asked her father right before he died to turn the rock into a memory of him, because she knew he didn't have much time left. She learned to use this sword with great skill. She nicknames this katana, Vixa.

She also had brought a set of 200 darts when she left her house. The darts are tipped with expensive rubies. The rubies are tipped with a certain chemical that causes temporary dizziness, for about 3 seconds. She knows how to make these darts, if she can find a metal source to tip them with. The rods that the gems are attached to are made of the trees inhabited by Celebi's home, so they are very sturdy. Most can be reused.

I wouldn't consider this a weapon, but when she was going through things she found the radar she used during the training course, and saw it picked up all signs of life. Later on she modified it to tell if the life source is friendly or zombified, in which she extracted zombie blood and human blood and put them in there. This machine only works up to 57 feet, however.

History: Aphrodite was born into wealthy in the meadows of Floroama. Her mansion was a lively one. She was one of three other sisters, Athena, Venus, and Jia Li. She was an adaptive child. When she was seven, she was lost in the Floroama meadows but a wild Vulpix nearby sensed her presence and fear in her. That Vulpix became friends with her, and they survived a week, then her parents searched for her and found her. When she was nine, she brought a Flame Rock from a person named Buck and brought it to her father, in which he made a katana for her, moments before he died. The reason of what he died of was unknown. When he had died, Aphrodite and Vulpix went on a walk near Kaisha Riviere. They noticed a few stepping stones and they decided to go on over to the other side. Down by the river bank, there was something glowing in the water. Aphrodite and Vulpix neared it with caution. Aphrodite picked up the object, and it was a rough-textured, oval, crimson rock. She noticed Vulpix's eyes as she held the mysterious object, and Vulpix seemed to be sucked into a bright light. Aphrodite fell on her knees and cried, unaware of what was to happen next. Ten seconds later, Vulpix came back, except it was not a Vulpix. It was a beautiful cat-like creature that had nine tails, she counted. She knew it was Vulpix by the look in her eye. Aphrodite ran to the new creature, and hugged it.

Her father and mother discovered of Ninetails, and saw this as a perfect oppurtunity to train her as a spy for their family. Her sisters thought she was too young, being the youngest of them to do the training, as her sisters were spies already. Her father constructed a course that only the most agile spies could navigate. Her father had said to her, "Here is your Gharko outfit. This outfit is the most advanced, high tech outfit there is. Including a radar, and a device to check if you've blown your cover or not. We call it the Discoverizer. You must navigate these places. Do not get caught by the guards that surround the course. Enter right here. She entered, and she thought things were to go easily. She jumped over the three hurdles in her path, climbed a tall wire structure and then entered a steel building with a flat roof. She looked at her radar. It was a winding steel pathway. She peered through the steel door in front of her, and saw various guards walking around. Her father's voice appeared, "Use your instincts. They walk in a pattern. The pattern has a weak spot, however." She noticed that they all walked left, right, straight, then back. When they were all, she ran to the other side of the hallway, and entered another room. She was exhausted, not only physically but her emotions weren't seeming to work at the time, as if what she was doing was all that would matter. In that case, it was true. She stepped out of the room, and an alarm went off. The Discovirizer vibrated and she ran for her life at the end of the hallway. Guards ran to see what was happened, but they were too slow. She had made it out. Outside of the door, it slammed behind her, and the alarm and the Discoverizer stopped vibrating. Her father was waiting outside of her and gave her a proudly-said, "Well Done."

When running through his old things, she found a fishing rod. The next day she was bored and decided to go out to the nearby river, Kaisha Riviere. She fished in it, and she fished up a Feebas. It looked at her blankly, which made her laugh. One day she was changing on new outfits and asking Vulpix and Feebas of their opinion. Apparently, she manipulated the thoughts in her Feebas and it evolved to a Milotic. She was the most beautiful milotic, she thought. Then, she was on the way to bring Milotic to swim in Kaisha Riviere, when she saw a bright light in a nearby flower patch. She peered inside, only to find a mysterious pokemon known as Shaymin. Shaymin hopped on her sholder, and touched the scarf with its paw. The scarf started emanating with a mystic power and Shaymin disappeared.

At the age of 13, she was put in charge of an army force protecting her mansion due to the death of her mother, because of being assaulted by a razing Gyarados. She mourned upon her grave in a cemetary, when a Mismaguis hummed a mysterious noise and damaged her brain. She was brought to a nearby hospital and she had abnormal brain waves due to the song that Mismaguis sung. She wanted to get revenge on the Gyarados that had killed her mother. She went towards Kaisha Riviere, where the Gyarados was attacking various Magikarps and other helpless Pokemon. The Gyarados caught her unaware. At that moment, a Dragonair jumped out from the water and striked the Gyarados with a devastating thunderbolt. The Gyarados was not killed, but is ought to return. She made friends with the Dragonair and brought her with her.

By this time, it was year 2015. Pokemon from many different places roamed the outdoors of her Mansion. She was very scared. At this time, it was only her and her three sisters. They peered out their bedroom window on the third floor. The once floral fields of life and love became an arena of endless destruction. Pokemon were fighting over the last of the food and water there was. She had to escape. It was 2020 before she had the chance. The pokemon were gone. She retreated to a nearby boat where three sailors had managed to get on. Unaware about the surrounding countries that were zombified, Zombie Sharpedos and Huntails hopped aboard the ship and sunk it. The sailors died and she was forced to go to a nearby island while riding Milotic, also known as Faraway Island. There was a seemingly emanating force on that island, it had freaked her out. She journeyed to Kanto on Milotic, where she remained in a port.

Pokémon: Milotic, Ninetales, Dragonair.
    Known moves for Milotic aka Kaisha: Ice Beam, Recover, Mirror Coat, Protect, Confuse Ray, Hypnosis, Psychic
    Known moves for Ninetales aka Taralona: Psychic, Flamethrower, Will-o-Wisp, Safeguard
    Known moves for Dragonair aka Lashairi: Dragon Dance, Thunder Wave, Dragon Pulse, Thunderbolt, Psychic

She has a connection with all her Pokemon. They all can see her eyes and when they change color, they know her emotion and they will comfort her in her pain.

Other: She does not know of where her sisters are. She inherited her Psychic techniques from her Mother, in which she kept a secret. With her skills, she was able to teach her pokemon Psychic. She can make unclear readings of the future up to a month however if something changes, the whole timeline changes, similiar to Alice from Twilight. :D. All of Pokemon are female. In her years as a spy, her missions often included assassinating villian figures and/or infiltrating enemy bases, such as Team Rocket, Galactic, Aqua, or Magma.

(Also, I did not know that all the OOC topics were in this section of the forums. I thought we were supposed to put them in the main thread as everyone else did, I guess I missed out. No worries :D)
    Also I'll edit my topic to explain the army thing.
    (Also when I PMed you, I was unaware of this topic, aswell. So I didn't know if you were ignoring me or not, XD.)
    I hope I get accepted, thanks for saying something.
    (Also: i say also alot, and when I posted my thread I was unaware that sign-ups were currently unavailable. Sorry for posting.)

Last edited:

_Diego//

Years
  • Alright, guys, my newest post is up. I go back to school tomorrow, so i wanted to get something in in case I'm busy the first days. It's short and straightforward, but it gets us to where I wanted to. If it's not obvious, the zombie horde is over. If you already posted, you can include the ending in your post and then follow Bal up into Route 1 so you have material to work with. If you didn't post, like Eletj and Akustar, you can include the fighting, the ending, and the following in your post. That'd be nice. Yuyuko's character has been incorporated into the group, probably against her will. In the end, I'd reccommend you end your post with your character up in Route One, following balthazar.

Also, from here, interaction between the characters'd make sense. I'm purposely making Route 1 a couple of posts long so your characters can talk to each other. I highly encourage that as long as your posts make sense and your character isn't to nosy. A simple comment about someone's weapon or Pokemon should be enough to break the ice. You can speak to Balthazar, too, but I'd appreciate that if anyone decides to do so, make it short. If someone's speaking to him at the moment, too, the refrain from doing so. I'd very much rather have your characters meet each other before knowing mine. That'll come later.

As well, I'd like to say there are no zombies on Route 1. We already killed them on the horde. Lol. Enjoy the peace while it lasts.

And, Kaisuki, I see you edited your bio. There are still some things I'm uncomfortable about. First and foremost, I think your character has done too much, I repeat, for being 19. I think it's unlikely she could have the skills to control the army of 1'000, but I'd let it slip if one considers the fact the family has some power or something and they're very well trained and privately hired. But then again, a scientific researcher that developed the PokeDex and has the engineering skills to build a weapon from scratch is a bit too much. I think that the Huifier was forced in, and, well, it pretty much seems too much/pointless to me. Also, why do I keep getting a weird vibe out of the fact that you mention she has even been a spy that goes on missions? It's confusing. Also, take into consideration that if you're planning on using all the attires, you'd have to carry them around, and that'd be hard. The part where you said she can foresee the future, too... Well, I guess that's fine. I aimed for normal characters, but we'll need some spice here and then. I do like your Pokémon, weapons of choice and your history, too. But yes, if you can edit what i've stated here, you'd be in in no time by the time I reopen sign-ups. The Occupation area would be helped massively if you increased the age, probably somewhere around a decade, less if you want to continue playing a young character. I can't get an idea of your character. So, yeah, overall, I think you need to make your character a little more simple.

_Diego//

Years
  • Be ready for what? xD
    Remember to take it easy, jcogginsa, I want no big event other than the zombie horde going on in your posts atm.

There's a problem with your post, jcogginsa. You said we should spend the night there, but remember we started past 9AM?
    It's 10 AM at the most, spending the night there'd be dangerous and not productive. I recommend you edit that, out. You can head back to the lab before Bal meets up with Tyson so we don't have to return. I really doubt we're going back, so yeah, remember that your post doesn't begin from where mine ends, your post begins from where you left off. The other posts are there so you can work 'em. And also, I would like you to begin making your posts more elaborate, like the very first one you made for the thread. That was good. Your latest posts are barely a paragraph, and i'll be needing more than that; you need to be able to keep up with the length of other posters.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    I'm editting my post right now. and the 'be ready thing' as just something i tacked on at the end.

EDIT: new post completed

Last edited:

Akustar

Isn't it sad?
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2013
    Whoops, I dropped the ball. Now that I'm back, maybe I should make a post...

_Diego//

Years
  • Ah, well, you know, I hate to be the party pooper, but it ain't clearer for me yet. :P Maybe I didn't explain myself well. I didn't really want you to detail all the mentioned things; I expected some more to be removed. Like, does she really need to have spying training? I can understand if you want that to happen; but if so, you should remove the fact that she created make the incredibly important devices you mention. I haven't ever been a spy (lol), but something in the back of my head tells me that to be a good one, you should dedicate to it. Dedicate to it to the extent of not beig able to pursue a career in engineering and earn the highest degree (which I presume are needed to work on something as important as the Pokedex. Also, your character's too young to do that. I mean, hasn't the Dex been around for quite a while? I can see you did up her age, but only three years. So yeah, I'll give it to you straight; you can either be a successful engineer (probably you'll need to up age a bit more if you do so), or a very well trained spy. Whatever you chose includes removing a chunk of text of your bio, but I don't mind; for Quality>Quantity at this point. Anyway, what was she spying? Did she really go on private missions and work for the government or is it just the sneakiness and dexterity to be considered one? I doubt the Warlord part fits in the Occupation part, you might want to be able to fit it somewhere else. I hope you can understand me here, I'm trying to be really realistic and, again, build a team of 'average' people. If you need more explanation, yeah, well; tell me. xd

And Yay, Akustar, a post from you'd be appreciated dearly. :D

Also, people, I went back to school today, so expect less of me on the forums. I'll still respond here every time I can, and I'll do my best so the thread doesn't down its pace.

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    o.o

Sorry I haven't posted. Been really busy. I'll try to get a post up soon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Ah, well, you know, I hate to be the party pooper, but it ain't clearer for me yet. :P Maybe I didn't explain myself well. I didn't really want you to detail all the mentioned things; I expected some more to be removed. Like, does she really need to have spying training? I can understand if you want that to happen; but if so, you should remove the fact that she created make the incredibly important devices you mention. I haven't ever been a spy (lol), but something in the back of my head tells me that to be a good one, you should dedicate to it. Dedicate to it to the extent of not beig able to pursue a career in engineering and earn the highest degree (which I presume are needed to work on something as important as the Pokedex. Also, your character's too young to do that. I mean, hasn't the Dex been around for quite a while? I can see you did up her age, but only three years. So yeah, I'll give it to you straight; you can either be a successful engineer (probably you'll need to up age a bit more if you do so), or a very well trained spy. Whatever you chose includes removing a chunk of text of your bio, but I don't mind; for Quality>Quantity at this point. Anyway, what was she spying? Did she really go on private missions and work for the government or is it just the sneakiness and dexterity to be considered one? I doubt the Warlord part fits in the Occupation part, you might want to be able to fit it somewhere else. I hope you can understand me here, I'm trying to be really realistic and, again, build a team of 'average' people. If you need more explanation, yeah, well; tell me. xd

And Yay, Akustar, a post from you'd be appreciated dearly. :D

Also, people, I went back to school today, so expect less of me on the forums. I'll still respond here every time I can, and I'll do my best so the thread doesn't down its pace.

while we're on the subject, i started high school a few days ago, so most of my best posts will probably be on the weekend

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back