• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Disallow items in battle

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2017
    I'm trying to have certain battles where items like potions are disallowed.

In the PBS folder there's a text file called "items" and if I change the line:

"217,POTION,Potion,Potions,2,300,"A spray-type medicine for wounds. It restores the HP of one Pokémon by just 20 points.",1,1,0,"

to

"217,POTION,Potion,Potions,2,300,"A spray-type medicine for wounds. It restores the HP of one Pokémon by just 20 points.",0,0,0,"

Changing those values to 0 means I cannot use potion in battle or outside of battle. Is there a way to change these values temporarily ingame? I only want the change during a specific battle.

Or maybe there's another solution.. Hopefully. :)

edit: I found the answer in another thread... After a lot of google search, I actually found the answer here https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=333553&highlight=disallow

You can delete this thread if you want to!

Last edited:
    Back