• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] Importing Tile Set

Poq

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 28, 2021
You'll have to use a program like gimp or photoshop to adjust it. Just look at the default autotiles in Essentials and mimic their layout.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
thank you for your response. i tried to do that in photoshop but rpg maker is cutting up the texture in a weird way. im not getting the right connections for some odd reason. its frustrating... looks like ill just have to go with the non animated version of this for now till i can figure this out.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
So after a ton of trial and error I was able to get one of the corners to connect. Now I'm getting a different problem. The dark blues of the water are being cut off. How do I fix that?
here is what my tileset looks like. going off of what the other ones look like. but its not completing the process.

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Back