• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] Misty's rematch pokemon foreshadow for the anime?

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
  • OK i watched this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYA7LAVwj4c and that got me thinking, Misty's got a female Vaporeon there and male Golduck, is that foreshadowing her pokemon? She also has a Dewgong and an Gyarados, the Dewgong is most likely the Seel that evolved seen in the anime

Any thoughts on this?

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2020
    I don't really think so. Is it a nod to the anime? Maybe so, I won't say it isn't. But I can't really say it foreshadows anything. In fact, I don't even think it's the same continuity as the anime.

Again, not saying it can't be a reference to the anime, but it can't really be considered foreshadowing when the game and the anime don't even see to be in the same universe.

Back