• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] If RPG Maker XP trial is expired, what do

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2019
    I downloaded XP a while back & just thought I could make a new account & continue using it, but it turns out I was wrong. Does anyone have any suggestion, besides actually buying XP? I'd really like to continue my project.. I am unable to get past the "email address & product key" login screen. :smile::smile:

EDIT:

Also, if someone could point me in the correct direction for PBS files to gen 6 & 7 mons? I have the sprites downloaded, but none of the actual info & relic castle was taken down in January it looks like.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    And there's a lot of apports if that kind of PBS, but I don't have any link...

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Buying XP or getting a key off somebody else are your only options, we don't condone any other methods here.

Specifically on the latter option, I could potentially provide a key, conditional on how much I like your project as it stands so far—and by that I mean specifically the things you've got working, no amount of "I plan to do such and such" would count without some proof that you are likely to achieve those plans. Feel free to PM me a link to your demo and a brief synopsis if you'd like to be considered. I have two spare keys from the last sale for specifically this purpose.

Back