• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Services] Competitive and Personalized IV Breeding

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2020
    Hey Everyone! Welcome to My Shop!

I will be working on the thread to make it look nice over the coming days. But for now, here is what you get! lol

I've been an IV breeder since Pokemon X and Y. I recently transferred all my breeding Ditto's to Pokemon Sword and Shield, so I figured it's time to set up shop again!

Because my breeding Ditto's are now in Sword and Shield, my services can only accommodate Pokemon in the Sw/Sh pokedex.

What I'm offering is a Level 1 Pokemon of your choice. The exact Nature you want. The Ability you desire. And 5 Perfect IV's for the stats of your choosing. (HP, ATK, DEF, SP. ATK, SP. DEF, SPD) If I luckily hatch a perfect 6 IV Pokemon, you are welcome to it as well.

If I hatch a Shiny Pokemon while working on your request, it is yours for FREE!!! That's right. Free! I feel that any Pokemon I hatch while fulfilling your request is yours.

NOTE: I DO NOT USE HACKED POKEMON. EVERY POKEMON I BREED IS 100% LEGAL! IF FOR SOME REASON YOU FEEL YOUR POKEMON IS HACKED, I WILL BE HAPPY TO TRADE BACK AND MAKE YOU A NEW ONE!

For payment, I've never been much of a collector myself in the past. So my current collection is lacking. Send me rare stuff in return. Shiny's, Legendaries, stuff like that. I'm not too picky. Just offer something and we'll figure it out.

To get your new Competitive Quality IV'd Pokemon, reply with this information.

Pokemon Desired:
    Nature Desired:
    IV Spread:
    HP:
    ATK:
    DEF:
    Sp. ATK:
    Sp. DEF:
    SPD:

I Guarantee the quality of my work with 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your Pokemon, send it back and I will send you a new one on the house.

NzodD138

Bites the dust!
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2020
    Omg I've been looking for someone to help with this!!! I have tons of shiny and legends to trade please pm me if you can accommodate

Pokemon Desired: arcanine
    Nature Desired: bold or adamant
    IV Spread:4-6
    HP:1
    ATK:2
    DEF:1
    Sp. ATK:
    Sp. DEF:
    SPD:2
    Special Requests: I'm still learning about ivs. But I'd like and emphasis on the stats above please. Oh if it can know extreme speed thatd be perfect. Lemme know thanks!

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2020
    Omg I've been looking for someone to help with this!!! I have tons of shiny and legends to trade please pm me if you can accommodate

Pokemon Desired: arcanine
    Nature Desired: bold or adamant
    IV Spread:4-6
    HP:1
    ATK:2
    DEF:1
    Sp. ATK:
    Sp. DEF:
    SPD:2
    Special Requests: I'm still learning about ivs. But I'd like and emphasis on the stats above please. Oh if it can know extreme speed thatd be perfect. Lemme know thanks!

Sorry I'm a few days late to reply, You're the first one to post on my thread. I will start making your Arcanine right now

NzodD138

Bites the dust!
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2020
    I have another mon to request but we'll cross that road when we come to it

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2020
    Hello,
    Pokemon Desired: Litten with intimidate
    Nature Desired:any
    Iv's don't really matter just whatever assortment of 5 comes up first

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2020
    I'm looking for a Litten as well. I've only recently gotten into Pokémon Games, only Eevee and Sword during this Pandemic. I have about 200 hrs logged so far and have breed plenty of 5IV Pokemon for trade.

asmolbeauu

Beau the Heau
    Years
  • I literally never thought this kind of service would exist lmao! This is dope!

Pokemon Desired: Timburr
    Nature Desired: Brave
    IV Spread:
    HP: 31
    ATK: 31
    DEF: 31
    Sp. ATK: -
    Sp. DEF: 31
    SPD: -
    Special Requests: Hidden Ability (Iron Fist)

Back