• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The +Poochyena+ Show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Welcome to the OFFICIAL +Poochyena Show! Here, I interview other members and sometimes have a Pokemon of the Day, chosen by the viewers. To be interviewed or vote for a Pokemon of the Day, please leave a post stating what you want! Since I have no time today, I'll just post a biography I made in my old thread. It's on CyberBlastoise.
    CyberBlastoise
    Cyber Blastoise joined PokéCommunity at September 22nd, 2008. His Birthday is September 14, 1990, which makes him 18. His Biographt reads "
    Water pokemon......Love em or be destroyed by them.....you decide... "He has 9 known friends; ace_45, Astinus, Kudzu, Metamence, naruto uchiha, Neo Queen Serenity, SamuraiMaster, Shadowfaith and Shining Starlight. I can only find one thread by Cyber Blastoise, which is "Bill of the Future"Link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=154461Cyber Balastoise has last been on January 3rd, 2009 12:07 AM, a week ago.Interests Swimming and making puzzles/riddles Location In the Marina Trench Gender Male ♂ Nature Naive Occupation Sanitation Engineer Favorite Pokémon Blastoise, Feraligatr, Swampert, and Empoleon And that's Cyber Blastoise for ya!
    See ya later, viewers! And this is definately, 100% NOT spam! And to show it`s not, here are a few rules.

RULES
    NO SPAMMING, FLAMMING, CURSING and all other things bad!

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • ...did I not just close this exact same thread a few minutes ago? If you make it again, you're getting an infraction.
    *Locked*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back