• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] How to make a catching tutorial?

etique

etique
Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    1894874-pokemon_ruby_sapphire_wally_guide.pngAnyone know how to do this wally event? I need to call a battle and the sprite appears another trainer, the idea is that it was like a turtorial of the pokemon fire red, an old man would show how to capture the first pokemon. Any idea how to do it?

Last edited:

etique

etique
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    Thank you!!
    I only have three doubts about how to change this script, the coach plays a pidgey, (I found it unnecessary) wanted to remove the part he plays the pidgey, and another thing that the menu is getting behind the playerbase and the last thing the coach does not is making the move to throw the pokeball to capture the pokemon. Would you send the corrected script to me? Thank you very muchSem título.png

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2022
    Thank you!!
    I only have three doubts about how to change this script, the coach plays a pidgey, (I found it unnecessary) wanted to remove the part he plays the pidgey, and another thing that the menu is getting behind the playerbase and the last thing the coach does not is making the move to throw the pokeball to capture the pokemon. Would you send the corrected script to me? Thank you very muchView attachment 86003

This script is refering. If you want to change, you must write one for you because, now, I don't have any script like this, I just answer your question and give you an example.

etique

etique
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    the graphics of the pokemon become static, can you move them?

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2022
    the graphics of the pokemon become static, can you move them?

You can do it if you have graphic with many frames, one frame is one animation; you can see that in EBS, there are many frames in one graphic.

etique

etique
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    [/ATTACH]but the problem is that my sprite are these ... and even then they are static, is that something with the script?

Attachments

• 016b.png
      016b.png
      31.7 KB · Views: 0
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2022
    [/ATTACH]but the problem is that my sprite are these ... and even then they are static, is that something with the script?

Because the function for call Pokemon is different, you must rewrite this code for pokemon's animation.

Back